Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Claiming author profile and adding bookd

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (new)

Ally Prince | 5 comments I requested an author profile days ago but it still has not come through. My book (Below) is on goodreads, and as I have a cover reveal and release date coming up I would love to be able to claim it.

* Title - The Stud
* Author(s) name(s) - Ally Prince
* ISBN (or ASIN)
* Publisher - Self published
* Publication date- 12 September 2018
* Format- ebook
* Description- Lucy McInnes spent her days trying not to stand out. All she needed was to keep her head down, stay out of the way from the addicts she lived with and provide for her little sister. Sounded easy right?
Logan Anderson had spent years building up the horse stud left to him with his parents' deaths. He kept to himself not having time for drama or women. Until he stalks into a stall to find her.
When their paths become entwined, Logan and Lucy will need more than scorching chemistry to get what they both want so badly, each other.
* Page count - 125
* Link to book page- allyprince.com/2018/08/23/cover-reveal/

If this is not the right stop then can someone please point me where I need to go.
Thank you.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25129 comments Librarians can't do anything to speed up your application. I added missing info to your book.

message 3: by rivka, Former Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45527 comments Mod
Librarians have no control over approvals of Goodreads Author status. If you are having a problem with yours, you'll need to use the Contact Us link on the Help page.

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally Prince | 5 comments Thank you for your help.