What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

His to Take
This topic is about His to Take
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Arranged marriage, two families come together, guy chooses the smaller sister. [s]

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keesha (last edited Aug 22, 2018 04:49PM) (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments I'm trying to find a book It goes like this the girl is the youngest in the family I think it's a crime family and she wanted to be away from this so she made a Bargaim with her father saying that she would give up the name and benefits that comes with it to lead a normal life and her father agrees and she changes her last name. . Now there's an arranged marriage between thd girl's sister and the head of another family but when the man sees the youngest sister the man wants the smallest sister instead of the flashy one. The girl is closer to her father than she is to her mother since her mother tried to kill her when she was a baby. The big sister sleeps around with her bodyguards and often belittles the younger sister.

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments Vlad by K Webster?

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Vlad for the link.

message 4: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments No it's not vlad. The sister in this book she"s not nice like the big sister in vlad she's mean and bitchy and she sleeps with her bodyguard.. In this book the guy fell for the little sister right away and he demanded that he get to have her from their father.

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  Rose  | 9 comments Now I want to know the name too! seems interesting.
It is not Vlad indeed, she is not close to her father at all and the girl in Vlad does not have a mother.

message 7: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments Forbidden promises isn't it either he wasn't her neighbour she came home for Christmas and he came along to finalise the marriage arrangement to the big sister but fell for this one instead and demanded from her father that he have the small one instead of the big one. Sigh now I'm beginning to think I dreamt it up but mannn it's driving me crazy not knowing the name

message 8: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments The guy in the book had two bodyguards and they were both his half siblings because his father had affairs with two other women

message 9: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments I"m never going to find this book 😔

message 10: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments Bump your thread every 30 days so new people can see it. I had a book be found a year or so after I posted about it. Eventually the right person will see it.

message 11: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
Keesha, don't give up. WE never do. Just bump your book as Mrsbooks says. I had one title found for me after 6 years (The Seventh Cousin if you are interested). I just kept bumping it up until someone recognized it. We have had books found as rapidly as 5 minutes and taken as long as 8 years (that's one that I remember since I wanted to get hold of a copy and read it myself because the OP had made it sound so interesting. So I use it as encouragement for those who don't get theirs found right away.)

message 12: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments Thanks guys

message 13: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments I think I remembered the girls sister's name it was louisa and she was the flashier one face always caked with make up and she was having an affair with her bodyguard who wanted to attack the hero because louisa was now promised to him

message 15: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments Thank you 😊😊😁 you've made my night

message 16: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2566 comments You're welcome. Having the sister's name greatly helped.