What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Valiant Knight
This topic is about My Valiant Knight
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Scottish historical romance novel about a woman who gets kidnapped while out ridding her horse with an older man [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Buckalew (mandyx6) | 7 comments it is a Scottish Historical Romance book. It’s about a woman who gets kidnapped while out ridding her horse with an older man and he’s her teacher the man who taught her to defend herself. He is injured and the two of them try to horse back ride away from the Scottish man behind them. She is very skilled at defending herself. When she was a child she was there hiding when her family was slaughtered, her father(or step-father) ran away with his sons to save the boys not his daughters. She hid where she was placed and listened to the other woman being harmed. She has horrible nightmares as. A scene that stands out is them in a cave and her having a nightmare and all the men around her are shocked and worried for her. I have looked everywhere and asked 4 different libraries around us and two booksellers but they all say there isn’t enough detail to help find the book.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Buckalew (mandyx6) | 7 comments Thank you for the help anyone can provide.

message 3: by Keesha (new)

Keesha Brotherson | 10 comments This sounds like the gift by Julia garwood

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Buckalew (mandyx6) | 7 comments I will check and see thank you Keesha Brotherson

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Buckalew (mandyx6) | 7 comments That is not it but thank you. The little bit more I remember is that she doesn’t know the men that take her to ransom her

message 6: by ImaBookaddict (last edited Aug 23, 2018 02:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

ImaBookaddict | 171 comments Could it be My Valiant Knight by Hannah Howell?

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Buckalew (mandyx6) | 7 comments That is it. Thank you so much that’s been bothering me for like a month

ImaBookaddict | 171 comments Your welcome! Believe me, I know the frustration of not being able to find the book stuck in my head. :)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Buckalew (mandyx6) | 7 comments I went through her books too lol must have missed that one amongst the Murrays :)