Christian Goodreaders discussion

Enriching Your Prayers: How to Study the Prayers of the Bible
This topic is about Enriching Your Prayers
Goodreads Authors in Our Group > Free Book - Enriching Your Prayers: How to Study the Prayers of the Bible

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Markus (new)

Markus McDowell (markusmcdowellauthor) | 25 comments Hi everyone,

This short book has been released by my publisher as a paperback for $9.99, but they have agreed to make all eBook versions free. I wanted to do this because it is a companion book to my series of devotional commentaries on every prayer in the Bible. If you are interested, you can download copies here:

Kindle | iBook | Kobo | Nook

It may be available at other retailers, too.

I'd appreciate any commentary or input on the book or series as well.

Thank you!

message 2: by Stan (new)

Stan | 41 comments I just downloaded it. It will take me a while to get to it, but I will review it when I read it. Many years ago a pastor challenged me to study the prayers that people prayed in Scripture to learn how to pray, so this book will be helpful as I continue that journey!

message 3: by Markus (new)

Markus McDowell (markusmcdowellauthor) | 25 comments Thanks, Stan! This is only an intro book, but I’d love to hear your thoughts when you get into it.

That’s exactly why I started this project of studying every prayer in the Bible. I started in Genesis, and I am researching and writing the ones in Nehemiah now. Such a rich way to learn about prayer.

Blessings!