The Diary of a Young Girl The Diary of a Young Girl question

Book Review
Triana B Triana Aug 22, 2018 01:54PM
Triana Bonilla
English II/Period 6
Ms.Morris
21 August 2018
Goodreads: The Diary of Anne Frank
Anne Frank was a normal Jewish girl born in Frankfurt, Germany and died in a concentration camp at the age of 16. She is famous for her diary The Diary of Anne Frank which is a book made from her personal diary where she documented her experience hiding from German Nazis with her family for two years. This was during the time of the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a genocide where German Nazis slaughtered six million Jews and imprisoned many more. This was a very tragic time in history and is known worldwide. Anne Frank never intended her diary to be seen by anyone else, but her words grew to be very moving worlwide. This book gives us a description of her daily life for two years as the young teen experienced a horrible time. It was a very moving read and really inspired me to appreciate every single thing I have in my life, because I have been fortunate enough to have so much some kids never had a chance to have. The Holocaust was a tragedy this world could never forget (Word Count: 183).

You wrote very well