Edge of Forever Edge of Forever discussion

Buddy Read - ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ and Jennifer☠Pher☠

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer☠Pher☠ The weekend Dani and Jen read about a cowboy and spoiled rich boy falling in love in Russia.

I'm ready!

Jennifer☠Pher☠ So, I'm going in hoping it is a lot like Someone Worth Saving.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Dani, I'm going to start tonight although I probably won't get far. Happy Friday and forgive me because I am normally the worst BR on the planet!

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "Dani, I'm going to start tonight although I probably won't get far. Happy Friday and forgive me because I am normally the worst BR on the planet!"

I can start today. I finished the brocest book last night.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ I just read your review. Wow. Color me intrigued but mostly because of the author.

I never started last night, I crashed. I'll hopefully get some reading time in today and then tonight. Saturdays are brutal for me when it comes to reading, especially in the Summer. I'm the worst, haha!

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I do get it. I'm on the elliptical and have read through chapter 2, not much to report yet. I have errands to run later, but can read more tonight.

Christelle Stepping in just to say hello and crossing my fingers you're going to enjoy this book. It's a good one, but I'm a fan of B.Elsborg, so I might be biased ;-)
Pasha is a great character : you can't not love him :-)

Have a great week-end and a happy BR !!!

Jennifer☠Pher☠ I'm probably about the same. We are having a lantern tour through the Village tonight so this might be all I get. Tomorrow I call weekend! I'm into it so
far!

message 11: by Jennifer☠Pher☠ (last edited Aug 25, 2018 04:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Christelle wrote: "Stepping in just to say hello and crossing my fingers you're going to enjoy this book. It's a good one, but I'm a fan of B.Elsborg, so I might be biased ;-)
Pasha is a great character : you can't n..."

I'm also a fan of the author and can already tell I'll love Pashsa! I love that there is a Russian connection from America. I was super concerned about that.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I'm at 20%, and I'm liking it although it's dragging just a bit. I could do with slightly less internal musing. Pasha is being a shit, and Grigory is bad news.

I love that Levi's mom was Russian.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I knew Grigory was the scum of the earth! There's finally something happening between the guys, and it's hot.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Oh, just found out what Pasha's relationship with Maksim was all about, and I want to strangle Maksim with my own bare hands. The fucker.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "So, I'm going in hoping it is a lot like Someone Worth Saving."

Yeah, I liked that one.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ 60% and I can't put it down. I love both of these guys. I'm freaking out Name in will find Pasha somehow.

And Levi is leaving. 😢😢

Jennifer☠Pher☠ HERE I AM!! I did take the day and get to read but I did it outside soaking up the sun so...I liked it. I have to think. I feel like the end, once Levi left went a little crazy and didn't seem to fit the overall feeling of the book but, yeah, I sill liked it. I need to now go see if you reviewed it.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I finished last night too, and I agree about the ending. It wasn't entirely unbelievable, considering what we knew about Maksim and how utterly corrupt Russia is, but it definitely shifted the mood of the story.

I did love the book though.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ I just posted my review. It wasn't totally unbelievable, correct, just seems to have come out of left field. Knowing Maksim and his Father had a connection made the whole thing so much worse. Ugh.