What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Eek! Stories to Make You Shriek
This topic is about Eek! Stories to Make You Shriek
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children’s Book w/ Three Short Stories (Halloween Themed?) Including One About A Doll that Comes to Life at Night. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (sailor_rabbit) | 2 comments This would’ve been in the 90’s, I can’t remember if it was a chapter book or a picture book, I do remember there being illustrations. I believe it was three or so smaller stories in one book, and if I remember correctly they had a theme around Halloween or just being creepy. One story is burned into my memory because I was very scared of dolls, and this one was about a doll that came to life at night.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5055 comments Can you describe the illustrations: realistic, cartoony, black and white, full page, etc?

Anything about the cover?
Were the stories written by the same author, or 3 different authors?

message 4: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (sailor_rabbit) | 2 comments Yes! That’s it! Eek stories that make you shriek! Thank you I’ve been googling everything I can think of and couldn’t find it.

message 5: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5232 comments That’s great! I read it as a kid, and stumbled on it again a couple of months ago while looking for a different book on Worldcat. You’re welcome and happy reading.