The Indie Bookshelf discussion

Book Club > Looking for YA authors

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Steel | 2 comments I'm setting up a Facebook group, consisting of ten YA authors. I currently have seven, so need three more. The idea behind this is to all add their readers and people who might be interested in YA books, and to generally support each other by sharing book links, marketing etc and beta reading if needed,
If you're interested in joining, post a link to your YA book, or tell me a little about your forthcoming release,

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments Hello,

If it's not too late, I am a YA indie author with three novels. I LOVE supporting other indie authors, especially YA. Here's the link to my books: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blue | 2 comments Not sure if it's too late, but I have my first book coming out in January and would love the support.
Ellie

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Steel | 2 comments Hi, to both of you (Jennifer and Ellie. It's not too late. I did set up the Facebook group a while back. However, quite a few of the members became inactive or didn't want to support other authors, which is the point of the group, all of us helping each other. I'm looking at giving people a chance to leave, then adding others and hopefully getting a more active group going.

message 5: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Rose | 1 comments Hi there, I'm wondering if it's too late to join this group? I've just self-published my first ever novel, a young adult fantasy and I'd love to interact more with authors going through the same thing to help and support them and get help and support back.
Here's a link to my website!

www.tokillaqueendom.com

Thanks in advance