Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Affordable Beta Reading Available

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Gibson | 49 comments I will Beta Read pretty much any book. Reading is the thing I’ve always adored most in the world, followed closely by English which makes me the perfect candidate for a great Beta Reader.
I read extremely quickly and I will read your book as soon as is physically possible and get back to you very fast, which will normally take about 2-3 days.
Prices wise, I am very flexible and will work with your budget always, but normally I’ll say about 50 pence per 1000 words.
Please feel free to contact me here or at my email @tabbygibson2016@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tabitha x

message 2: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Taylor | 4 comments Tabitha,

I've got an 86k urban fantasy, that’s a cross between The Magicians and Dresden Files. It's book 2 of a series and has gone through two rounds of edits with Grammarly and ProWritingAid.

Here is the blurb for it:

Zander and friends learn to travel in the Astral Realm. One of them gets lost. Can they find her before she’s lost forever?
After taking their Initiation into Yesod, Zander and friends the foundation they’ve built their world view on comes crashing down as they are asked one simple question, who are they?

At the same time, they begin to have strange encounters of another world. They learn they’ve accidentally stumbled onto the ability to travel astrally. During one astral journey the group stumbles onto a recently dead spirit who leads them on a chase where they have to discern what’s real from what’s not.

They also have to race to save one of their own who gets lost in the astral. Can they solve the murder? Can they save their lost friend? What’s up with the rat? Why does the elephant smoke a hookah?

And an old enemy rears his punk ass again.

------
Let me know if you're interested.