Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

General Discussion > Manga Buddy Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) This is for anyone who want to do a buddy read of a manga series with anyone. A buddy read is where 1 or more people read the same book and discuss it.

Post here to request a buddy read and what manga series you want to do then if the person agrees choose a date and more. This can be decided via Direct message. You can also discuss the reads here.

message 2: by Selena (last edited Aug 22, 2018 11:01AM) (new)

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2026 comments Mod
Amber, while I appreciate the gung ho approach, please use the the manga section to discuss books that aren't group reads instead of this thread. It'll get messy really quick, speaking from experience. :)

We're currently not set up for budfy reads like you suggested, but I will talk with the other mods and see if that's something we want to set up. In the mean time, please use the manga section or the threads already in the group read section for a more general discussion with everyone rather than individual buddy reads.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) ok I'm sorry. feel free to delete this thread then. I'm sorry.

message 4: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Bartolo (wolfypaw76) Don't delete it, this is a good idea

message 5: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Bartolo (wolfypaw76) Does anyone want to read miss kobayashi's dragon maid with me

message 6: by Selena (new)

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2026 comments Mod
Jackson wrote: "Does anyone want to read miss kobayashi's dragon maid with me"

Hi Max,

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is a Seinen series, so you might have better luck in the Josei/Seinen group.

message 7: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Bartolo (wolfypaw76) ok. sorry, i am new to all these words