The Dog Ear discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Discussion & Recommendation > Science Fiction & Fantasy Week 2018

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zheena, Killer Queen (new)

Zheena (black-destiny) | 40 comments Science Fiction & Fantasy all week?! Heck yes! How could any one not enjoy this?
So while I was checking out all the rad books being listed I came across one I've personally been waiting on for some time now. Oh man I can't contain my excitement! The new one from Glen Cook,Port of Shadows is coming out next month! *insert intangible squeeing of excitement here*
Among all the books I was expecting to see in these lists, this was not one of them so it was genuinely a nice surprise for me.

Was there any other note worthy books? Or any books missing from the lists that anyone would like to suggest while science fiction & fantasy are up for discussion this week in Goodreads? How about any that made you scream across your household in frantic excitement and startle everyone in it? lol

message 2: by Pye (new)

Pye Josephus Joestar (pythagasaurus) | 5 comments Zheena wrote: "Science Fiction & Fantasy all week?! Heck yes! How could any one not enjoy this?
So while I was checking out all the rad books being listed I came across one I've personally been waiting on for so..."

maybe we should start our first group reading with port of shadows?

message 3: by Zheena, Killer Queen (new)

Zheena (black-destiny) | 40 comments Pye wrote: "Zheena wrote: "Science Fiction & Fantasy all week?! Heck yes! How could any one not enjoy this?
So while I was checking out all the rad books being listed I came across one I've personally been wa..."

I'm all for it but I think if we did read one we should start with the first book. However I will set up a poll so we can all vote on what we want to read as a group. It's coming but not for a bit yet.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Port of Shadows (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Glen Cook (other topics)