Christian Book Reviews discussion

Other Bodies
This topic is about Other Bodies
Reviews > Reviews Needed: Controversial Pro-Life Themes in New Fiction Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joel (new)

Joel Ohman (joelohman) | 2 comments Thanks so much for all of you who support many of the great books out there with strong Christian themes.

Now, I need your help.

I've written a new Young Adult Fiction Book that is "secular" (the book is clean: no swear words and no sex scenes) but has very strong pro-life and Christian themes. In order to balance out the hate mail I'm already receiving, would you consider reading and reviewing the book?

It's available for pre-order for just 99 cents on Amazon, Nook, & iBooks, however, I can also provide a limited number of ARC copies if you will contact me here with your info: https://www.joelohman.com/contact/

Thank you!

Other Bodies

Josh Hamon (joshhamon) | 14 comments Are you still looking for reviews for this?

message 3: by Joel (new)

Joel Ohman (joelohman) | 2 comments Joel wrote: "Thanks so much for all of you who support many of the great books out there with strong Christian themes.

Now, I need your help.

I've written a new Young Adult Fiction Book that is "secular" (th..."

Hi Josh, Yes! Would love for you to review!

Josh Hamon (joshhamon) | 14 comments Great, I'll submitted the form on your site

message 5: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Would you be willing to exchange reviews? I have two books out, I believe one is free if you have kindleunlimited and the other is 3.99 on kindle. I would also send you a hard copy if you prefer. You can see both on amazon (and elsewhere): Life in a Casket and Knight Time for Paris.