Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Looking for beta who loves romance

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cate (new)

Cate Wells | 11 comments I'm looking for a paid beta reader for my completed 63K motorcycle club (MC) romance. I'm particularly interested in beta reader who really, genuinely loves reading romance. Bonus if you're into MC romance, dark romance, or new adult romance.

Here's the blurb:

I wouldn't begin to know what to do with a man like him. He wants no part of a woman like me. So how come he can’t stay away, and I can’t stop wondering what if…?

Kayla
Life isn’t easy. Single mom, minimum wage. You know. I’ve come a long way, though, and it’s all worth it. For Jimmy. My grumpy little guy.

Then a hot bearded biker shoulders his way into our lives. Tempts me into wanting more. I want to go for it, but how can I trust myself when I’ve screwed up so badly in the past?

Charge
I’m an easy kind of guy in a hard world. Yeah, I got a record, but I also got my club, my ride, and the open road. Life is good.

I don’t need no hassle, and from recent experience, woman is the very definition. I sure don’t need to be messin’ with a girl young enough to get carded, cartin’ along a six-year-old.

So why is she livin’ all up in my head? And how am I gonna stop my past from screwin’ up this good thing?

Broad Shoulders is a 63,000-word motorcycle club romance with heat, heart, and a lil’ dirt. This novel is intended for mature readers (18+) due to strong language, violence, and explicit intimate scenes.

Standalone. Happy-ever-after guaranteed. If you know what I mean. Wink.

message 2: by Tabitha (last edited Aug 21, 2018 10:34PM) (new)

Tabitha Gibson | 49 comments Hi, I’m very interested in Beta Reading for you! I’m a huge romance reader, it’s what I primarily go for and I’m very interested in the premise of your story. Contact me at tabbygibson2016@gmail.com
Thanks, hoping to hear from you,
Tabitha x

message 3: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 15 comments Hi I am also very interested in your story because it looks like a fun romance with a great story behind it. I love romance and it is my favorite genre to read. You can contact me here or at my melindataylor31@hotmail.com email address if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.
Melinda Taylor

message 4: by Dicentra (new)

Dicentra | 1 comments Hi Cate,

I'd love to talk to you about your project. I'm currently a proofreader specializing in fiction, with romance as my main interest, and I'd love the opportunity to work with you. If I can be of assistance please feel free to email me at jsg1886@gmail.com. Have a great day!

Jaci

message 5: by M. (new)

M. Harrison (mharrison) | 10 comments Hey. If you’re still looking for a beta reader, let me know. I love to read and write and can offer you some genuine feedback in less than a day (fast reader).
luckyno8706@gmail.com

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments If you still looking for beta reader. Please PM me

message 7: by Christy (new)

Christy H (christybetareads) | 178 comments If you're still looking for beta readers, I'm available to begin immediately! I charge .001/word and read approximately 10-50k words per day for a commission. Please feel free to email me at ChristyBetaReads@gmail.com if you're interested!

Thanks!
Christy

message 8: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 29, 2019 09:43PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words