Lizziefaye's Comfy Corner discussion

Redeeming Love
This topic is about Redeeming Love
Redeeming Love Read-along > Who's joining in? Here's the schedule!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments If you would like to read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers then please let us know in the discussion thread below. We will be stretching it out over an 8 week period during September and October. If you want to read faster or slower then please go at your own pace and use the appropriate discussion threads for each section.

Mom2triplets04 | 14 comments I'm going to read this one. I have the book and recently just bought the audio book too.

Mom2triplets04 | 14 comments Now if only I can find my physical book! Ugh! I hate when I misplace a book. I have so many books and bookshelves it's crazy. If I don't have the physical book I will just listen to audio.

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Mom2triplets04 wrote: "Now if only I can find my physical book! Ugh! I hate when I misplace a book. I have so many books and bookshelves it's crazy. If I don't have the physical book I will just listen to audio."

I know the feeling Laura! I misplace books all the time. LOL! I hope you can find it. You still have several days before we start. I think I may get the audio too. I need to see if my library has it, but I have Audible credits available if I need to use one.

Mom2triplets04 | 14 comments Finally found my book. It was grouped with the 50 books that my friends and family told me to read. I have the book with the girl in the red dress on cover too. Can't wait to start it.

Nanette (nanetterosie) | 11 comments I would like to try and join. It’s a busy time but I have the book and I will try my best!

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Hopefully the super slow pace that we are going to do, will make it easier for more people to join in. I'm sure we could read it much faster, but I didn't really want to rush this one.

Nanette (nanetterosie) | 11 comments I’ve never actually done a buddy read before 😊

message 9: by Melinda (new)

Melinda | 45 comments Nanett, buddy reads are so fun. I read an eighteen book series with a friend this year. Great to talk, laugh, and vent about different scenes and characters.

Nanette (nanetterosie) | 11 comments I can’t wait to try and I’ve been wanting to read this for a few years now!

Berna | 7 comments I will join the readalong.
I heard really good things about this book and I have previously put it in my TBR. It will so much enjoyable reading with you all.

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine  Pinkett | 23 comments Just bought it for my kindle. Do we start 1at September?

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments You can start whenever you want, but here is the official schedule.

Sept 2-8: Prologue through Chapter 3
Sept 9-15: Chapters 4-8
Sept 16-22: Chapters 9-13
Sept 23-29: Chapters 14-17
Sept 30-Oct 6: Chapters 18-20
Oct 7-13: Chapters 21-24
Oct 14-20: Chapters 25-29
Oct 21-27: Chapters 30-Epilogue

message 14: by Griselda (new)

Griselda  Alvarez | 3 comments Excited to be joining in on this read along. Have pulled out my book and have tabbed it accordingly. This is my second buddy read.

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine  Pinkett | 23 comments Thank you Elizabeth for the schedule. It's in my diary x

Mandy | 1 comments Oh I’m excited this will be my first buddy read and a reread of Redeeming Love. I read this book years ago and love, love, love it!!!