Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Murder Among The Tombstones
This topic is about Murder Among The Tombstones
Book Issues > combining editions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan Rice | 94 comments Murder Among The Tombstones and Murder Among The Tombstones

I didn't think the paperback edition was reflected so I added it. Don't know how to combine. So, now there are two different editions reflected separately, with two different cover pictures, plus the one I added, copying from Amazon, with no cover picture. I included the ISBN numbers. All three editions s/b one. Thanks.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23411 comments Someone combined the editions; I added the cover to the paperback.

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan Rice | 94 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Someone combined the editions; I added the cover to the paperback."

I tried, but didn't think it had worked!
Thank you, abcdarian, for your help once again.

P.S. I have another book among my "read" books that I apparently added before the cover was available, so I'll try my hand at combining that one, too. If it doesn't work, I'll be back. 😊

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Jan,
you do not have a librarian status so you will not be able to combine any editions yourself.

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan Rice | 94 comments ... On that one, I just had to switch to another edition. So, no outstanding difficulties!

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan Rice | 94 comments Olivia wrote: "Jan,
you do not have a librarian status so you will not be able to combine any editions yourself."

Well, the fact that the option to "combine" shows up is confusing. I was just trying to save someone else the effort. Thanks for all you do!

Btw, the paperback edition of the book that I added before still seems to lack the cover photo.

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23411 comments The cover is there when you click on the paperback edition; just hasn't shown up in the tiny version in "other editions" due to caching.

message 8: by Jan (new)

Jan Rice | 94 comments I see. Thanks!