Lizziefaye's Comfy Corner discussion

Harmony Read-along > Who's joining in?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments If you would like to try out the Harmony series by Jodi Thomas please let me know. I have already read the first three books, but I loved them and would be willing to read them again. I am also willing to wait until some of you catch up and then we can resume reading the series as a group.
Grab the first book and lets chat about it in the discussion thread set up for it.

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise Hung | 13 comments I'm here for the Harmony series^^ I started reading the first book yesterday. I saw there is no schedule for this series, so I will share my thoughts once I finished it~

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Elise wrote: "I'm here for the Harmony series^^ I started reading the first book yesterday. I saw there is no schedule for this series, so I will share my thoughts once I finished it~"

We can make a schedule! I just hadn't yet, since I've already read the first three and I wanted to give you time to catch up. About how long do you want for each book? Is one month per book good or do you want to go faster?

I might go back and listen to the first one again.

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise Hung | 13 comments A month for each book sounds good! I will finish the first book this month and we can chat about it^^

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments That sounds good! And if anyone else wants to join in they can. I will mention it again in a video.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Here is our schedule for reading the Harmony series.

September 2018 - Welcome to Harmony Welcome to Harmony (Harmony #1) by Jodi Thomas
October 2018 - Somewhere Along the Way Somewhere Along The Way (Harmony #2) by Jodi Thomas
November 2018 - The Comforts of Home The Comforts of Home (Harmony, #3) by Jodi Thomas
December 2018 - Just Down the Road Just Down the Road (Harmony, #4) by Jodi Thomas
January 2019 - Chance of a Lifetime Chance of a Lifetime (Harmony, #5) by Jodi Thomas
February 2019 - Can't Stop Believing Can't Stop Believing (Harmony, #6) by Jodi Thomas
March 2019 - Betting the Rainbow Betting the Rainbow (Harmony, #7) by Jodi Thomas
April 2019 - A Place Called Harmony (prequel) A Place Called Harmony (Harmony series prequel) by Jodi Thomas
May 2019 - One True Heart One True Heart (Harmony, #8) by Jodi Thomas
June 2019 - Ask Me Why Ask Me Why (Green Mountain, #4.5; Dare Island, #4.5; Harmony, #8.5; The Southern Bell Book Club, #.5) by Jodi Thomas