Lizziefaye's Comfy Corner discussion

Home to Heather Creek Read-along > Sweet September by Kathleen Bauer

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments This will be our discussion thread for book 2 in the Home to Heather Creek series, Sweet September by Kathleen Bauer. Sweet September (Home to Heather Creek #2) by Kathleen Bauer

message 2: by Gribouille (new)

Gribouille Lechat (gribouillelechat) | 13 comments Hi Elizabeth !

I finished Sweet September and I like it very much. I like to follow the daily life of this family, their difficulties and how they solve them, their joys, their sorrows, the links that unite and tighten them over time...
I pause for a while to read a cozy mystery, and I'll read the next book afterwards.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments I'm so behind!! I'm so sorry. I got into reading mostly nonfiction this month and have ignored most of my fiction. I'm going to make it a priority to read a bunch from this series in December. I would like to get caught up to the Christmas book. So far I don't have a huge number of books on my TBR for December, so I think I can do it.
Even if we can get to the Christmas book by January, that will be fine too. Is that doable for you Gribouille?

message 4: by Gribouille (new)

Gribouille Lechat (gribouillelechat) | 13 comments I don't know. Two books in one month... I'll try to do it and I'll let you know. ;-) It's a good challenge. :-)