We Read Stuff discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month Nominations > October 2018 Graphic Novel, Manga, and Comics Nominations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I don't know about you but I'm super excited for the spooky month and it's time to get your nomination in! October will be Horror . Nominate what you would most want to read and discuss with the group in October.

A few reminders about nomination rules:

- Each member may nominate one book AND may second one book that has already been nominated.

-If you want to only nominate or only second a book without nominating anything that is fine.

- If we get more than 10 nominations then the 10 books with the most seconds will go to the poll.

- There are no minimum page counts for a book to be nominated.

- Nominations must be first in a series or a stand alone unless the group has already read the book in the series that came before the one being nominated.

- Nominations will close the afternoon of September 15th

*If you have any other questions about nominations or how they work please see this post

message 4: by Cyn (new)

Cyn  | 78 comments Tenkuu Shinpan by Tsuina Miura

message 5: by Lattisha (last edited Aug 21, 2018 02:50PM) (new)

Lattisha Fox (indigoinsane) | 31 comments Stand Still, Stay Silent: Book 1 Stand Still, Stay Silent Book 1 by Minna Sundberg

"90 Years Has Passed since the great illness, and most of the old world has been forgotten and left to the mercy of trolls, beasts and giants. A small Nordic team of explorers heads out on the first official research mission.

A light-hearted journey of friendship and camaraderie, with elements of Nordic mythology and some horror."

It's light on the horror, but it's still there for sure. And I kind of feel like with Monstress we had a pretty big horror experience so I wouldn't mind going a touch lighter.

message 6: by Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (last edited Aug 21, 2018 09:26PM) (new)

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Cyn and Lattisha I've got yours added to the list :)

message 7: by Amy Leigh (new)

Amy Leigh (xxamyleighxx) | 4 comments Manga Classics: Edgar Allen Poe

Ajin

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) One week left to get your nominations in!

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Nominations are now closed and the poll will be up shortly :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.