What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Brother and Sister find Missing Will

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey (new)

Casey Markham-Williams | 3 comments Okay I read this book when I was a kid, I'm sure it was some kind of children's book or at least in the children's section of the library where I would have gotten it. I can only remember some strange details such as that the main characters I believe are a brother and sister, I think the beginning takes place in a museum and they are in the gift shop at some point and a teapot is important/involved? They end up finding the missing will to some man who was involved with the museum and it was missing because one of his family members (a woman, I think) hid it. There's also a skeleton with a raincoat that's important, maybe the cover of the book but I can't remember

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40688 comments Mod
When were you a kid?

message 3: by Casey (new)

Casey Markham-Williams | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "When were you a kid?"

Yes?

message 4: by SamSpayedPI (last edited Aug 21, 2018 03:19PM) (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Please tell us in approximately which years did you read it, is what Lobster girl meant, since some of us were kids in the 1970s and others were kids in the 2000s.

message 5: by Casey (new)

Casey Markham-Williams | 3 comments Oh I'm sorry, I was confused. It would have been in the early 2000s, between 2003 and 2009

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 14 comments This doesn’t exactly match your description, but I’m reminded of the Nancy Drew mystery called The Secret of the Old Clock. It involves someone hiding a will and a scene in a department store, I believe. Hope this helps!

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40688 comments Mod
Casey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Mystery at Old Sturbridge Village?

While spending her summer vacation in a New England village, Nancy becomes involved in the mystery of a missing will.