A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) A Court of Wings and Ruin question

Lucien and Helion
Lauren Lanz Lauren Aug 20, 2018 06:31PM
I don't know if it's is just me who feels upset that no one mentioned Helion was Lucien's father. I just feel that he is entitled to that information.

I'd love to know what your feelings are on this, because I just think Lucien deserves better.

I completely agree that Lucien deserves better, however, based on everything that happened in the ACOWAR it wasn't the right time to tell him. His whole world was flipped upside down, with the Spring Court, finding out about his mate, being obviously rejected from his mate at the time, losing his best friend, and not to mention a huge war. I think he will be told, I just think it was going to be too much too soon for his character. I think when he does find out it is going to cause some strain and he is obviously going to be left wondering why no one told him sooner. I'm really excited to see what happens to his character and the character development following the next novels!