What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Treasures Lost, Treasures Found
This topic is about Treasures Lost, Treasures Found
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Nora Roberts woman moves to beach town meets guy they go out diving on his boat looking for something in the water he lives in a cottage on the water his family owned a restaurant I believe, read in early 2000s. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise These are all the details I can really remember, and I can't recall what they were searching for while diving. I do remember one instance where the woman's oxygen tank stopped working. I believe I read this around 2003 but it was probably published late 90s-early 2000s.

message 2: by K.L. (new)

K.L. | 72 comments The only Nora Roberts I can think of regarding diving is The Reef, but it doesn't seem to fit. Is it possibly one of her romantic series ie; Cordina, or is it a stand alone novel?

message 3: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise The Reef seems to be the same plot but it was published after I read it. It was definitely a romance novel, but I don’t remember if it was part of a series. If it is, the characters seem to be contained within the novel because it had a definite ending and it wasn’t a continuation from another novel.

message 4: by Kell I Am (new)

Kell I Am | 187 comments I went to Fiction DB and put Nora Roberts in as the author with diving as a keyword. It pulled up -- Golden Shores: Treasures Lost, Treasures Found / The Welcoming and Risky Business: A Passionate Novel of Suspense. Either of these ring a bell?

message 5: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Yes!!! It's Treasures Lost, Treasures Found. Thank you so much!

message 6: by Kell I Am (new)

Kell I Am | 187 comments You are welcome!