Devon Book Club discussion

Archive > Greetings

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Stone (cameronstone) | 3 comments Greetings reading people, just saying hello. I’m a new author and my works can be found on Amazon & Kindle. Beyond the Jagged Wall is set in Devon where we live, which may interest you. Valhalla’s Whisper is a novel set mostly in the English Lake District with events in London and Ulster fermenting in the background. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cameron-Ston...

message 2: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3127 comments Mod
Cameron wrote: "Greetings reading people, just saying hello. I’m a new author and my works can be found on Amazon & Kindle. Beyond the Jagged Wall is set in Devon where we live, which may interest you. Valhalla’s ..."

HI Cameron - you are very welcome - it's always fantastic to hear from Devon writers about your work - as well as writing what do you enjoy reading?

message 3: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Stone (cameronstone) | 3 comments Hi Ian, my reading is a bit weird I’m afraid, I enjoyed The Elegant Universe (I confess I understood only about half of it - but fascinating nonetheless), sometimes a bit of Chris Ryan - but not too much, and perhaps a smattering of Wilbur Smith mixed with Laurie Lee - my literary hero.

How about you?

message 4: by Ian (new)

Ian | 3127 comments Mod
Cameron wrote: "Hi Ian, my reading is a bit weird I’m afraid, I enjoyed The Elegant Universe (I confess I understood only about half of it - but fascinating nonetheless), sometimes a bit of Chris Ryan - but not to..."

I love weird - I shall look into the Elegant Universe. Thanks