a true crime book club. discussion

40 views
Off Topic Discussion > Livestream from 8/19

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel (gingergonzoreads) | 652 comments Mod
You GUYS.....it was so nice chatting with all of you yesterday. I was having SO much fun guesting.

Just wanted to say thanks for your kindness and good energy! We're at over 700 members now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!


message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (52gatos) | 73 comments It was a great live stream! Thank you for all that you do!


message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel (gingergonzoreads) | 652 comments Mod
Vanessa wrote: "It was a great live stream! Thank you for all that you do!"

<3


message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Moseley | 17 comments It was a great live stream. The new book is interesting. I would not have chosen it on my own.


message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel (gingergonzoreads) | 652 comments Mod
Laura wrote: "It was a great live stream. The new book is interesting. I would not have chosen it on my own."

You know, me either. Im so not into the zombie thing but, Im really enjoying Angel as a character. I relate to her in a few ways.

Are you enjoying it at least?


message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Moseley | 17 comments Yes, I am. This is why I like book clubs, you read things that you may never have chosen.


message 7: by Mel (new)

Mel (gingergonzoreads) | 652 comments Mod
Megan wrote: "I'm really interested to see how this group will respond to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I feel like the only one here who mainly enjoys fantasy/sci-fi haha! I'm not much for super fluffy ..."

Im not excited for Hitchhiker's Guide but, Ill still read it because I enjoy this group (obvs), Plus, my fiance says he enjoyed it so why not?


message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Moseley | 17 comments I am a hard core sci-fi fan. I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.


message 9: by Angy (new)

Angy Megan wrote: "I'm really interested to see how this group will respond to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I feel like the only one here who mainly enjoys fantasy/sci-fi haha! I'm not much for super fluffy ..."

I love this movie and I'm curious how the book differs, so I'm happy this will be my first book with y'all! I don't do fluffy or touchy so I'm glad i'm starting with something I think I'll like.


back to top