All the Books! discussion

Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive - Buddy Reads > Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine → Start Date: September, 1st, 2018

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (last edited Aug 20, 2018 08:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Join us as we read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine is preparations for the new movie! It's currently in development so there's no official release date other than "set to be released in 2019".

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments So I have never even heard of this. Maybe I will check it out

message 3: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I'm finally starting this one!

Susan's Reviews (suel2016) | 4 comments I read this when it first came out. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the movie. This author writes extremely well, and Eleanor's isolation and trauma is something many people can identify with, even if they haven't experienced similar events. A lovely book with an uplifting message.

message 5: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Susan's wrote: "I read this when it first came out. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the movie. This author writes extremely well, and Eleanor's isolation and trauma is something many people can identify wi..."

That's good news! I like what I've read so far, and I do identify with some of her feelings. I can't wait to continue reading it.

message 6: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Loved it.

Can I ask...
Her mother... (view spoiler) That wasn't totally clear to me in the end.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.