Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > 1,000 MEMBER GIVEAWAY! :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Aug 20, 2018 09:32AM) (new)

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod

We've hit 1,000 members guys! We mods are SO HAPPY!

To celebrate this fan-freaking-tastic event, we are going to do a giveaway! There's nothing really to it. You just gotta comment on this thread what/who your favorite book/author is and why. (Don't forget the why. :D)

The winner of the giveaway will be chosen randomly using random.org. Your answers in no way, shape, or form decide who wins.

The winner will get $25 to use to buy books from either bookdepository.com for physical books or amazon.com for eBooks. Please remember that whoever wins this giveaway will need to share personal information with myself to receive their reward. (Address for physicals and email address/amazon information for eBooks, if you are not comfortable doing so please do not enter this giveaway by writing your answer in this thread)

I hope I don't have to mention for everyone to be nice to one another about our faves. What one may dislike another may love. So let's keep it nothing but love on this thread. (:

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS, NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN! (:

The giveaway will be open for a few weeks maybe? To give everyone who doesn't grace GR with their presence (like twin and I, hahaha) every single day all day long. Lolol.

Good luck to everyone! :D

Mods can't win but here's my answer:
Sarah J Maas and the Throne of Glass series are my favorites. Why you ask? Because she is a writing god. <3

Alaina's answer:
Hmm.. my favorite author(s) so far are: C.L. Stone, Jessica Edwards, Sarah J. Maas, Holly Black, and probably a whole bunch more but I'll stop there because I just want to read and "work".

Why can't I just pick one? Because I'm a god damn reading phenom. I love almost all of the authors or books that have passed these amazing hazel eyes.

Sad that I can't win this "giveaway" because I'm a "mod" and that's apparently "frowned upon". So, good luck to everyone else!

CP's answer:
My favorite novel is The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It's epic in scope, has characters that I relate with on a personal level, and the magic system is just plain fun.

Bookbuyer's answer:
I can't choose one so I will choose a YA and an Adult book.

My favourite YA author is Tamora Pierce. I love all her books and have read them multiple times. I love that she writes strong female characters.

My adult is pretty similar for why I love her. It's Laurell K. Hamilton. It only gets an additional sexy factor. :P

message 2: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Aug 20, 2018 07:53AM) (new)

Cristina wrote: "can I enter if i live in Europe? (weird question, sorry)"

Yes ma'am. Book depository delivers to anywhere in the world for free. And eBooks are online. :D

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) Favorite author is Steven James (love his Bowers Files) -- he writes awesome thrillers. :)

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 201 comments My favorite author is Brittainy C. Cherry. She is absolutely amazing. Every single one of her books, even her debut novel, is written in such a way that it moves you in the deepest parts of your soul. As an aspiring author myself, I can't tell you how much her books have impacted me. :)

Ivana - Diary of Difference (diaryofdifference) I am commenting! :D

I have loads of books that are close to my heart, and many have changed me, so this is a very hard one for me.

My recent favourite was Circe from Madeline Miller, because of how powerful of a message it delivers, and how it taught me some things, and gave me answers right when I needed them in my life. It's also a great choice if you happen to love Greek Mythology, which I most certainly do!

Now, I can only hope I win :)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Aug 20, 2018 08:08AM) (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 63447 comments Mod
I HAVE TO PICK ONE?

Hmm.. my favorite author(s) so far are: C.L. Stone, Jessica Edwards, Sarah J. Maas, Holly Black, and probably a whole bunch more but I'll stop there because I just want to read and "work".

Why can't I just pick one? Because I'm a god damn reading phenom. I love almost all of the authors or books that have passed these amazing hazel eyes.

Sad that I can't win this "giveaway" because I'm a "mod" and that's apparently "frowned upon". So, good luck to everyone else!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Congratulations!!!

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9905 comments I can't choose one so I will choose a YA and an Adult book.

My favourite YA author is Tamora Pierce. I love all her books and have read them multiple times. I love that she writes strong female characters.

My adult is pretty similar for why I love her. It's Laurell K. Hamilton. It only gets an additional sexy factor. :P

message 9: by Dee Dee (new)

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments This is possibly the hardest question you could have asked but favorite author is Adam Silvera because his books make me feel more emotions than any other author has to date. Even JK (my second fave) whose books have a forever place in my heart.

Congrats on hitting this milestone!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments This is such a hard one.....

I think I would have to go with Colleen Hoover.....Maybe just because I've been reading a lot of her books....I think shes great because everyone of her books is something new, the storylines are original and sometimes very heart wrenching... I love the "real"ness that her books have.

If it wasn't her it would be JK Rowling.....because well let's face it, HP = Greatest Series Ever!

message 11: by GridGirl (new)

GridGirl | 166 comments My favourite book is Cloud Atlas, because it combines so many genres in such a unique way. It's definitely time for a re-read!

message 12: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Risko (brisko) | 488 comments My favorite author is Sarah Dessen I feel like she has a book that almost every female can relate to. I also find that her books are the standard, but not so standard that you don't want to read them, ya know? I remember in middle school obsessing over her books with my best friend and even as a 22-year-old I still continue to read her books over and over and get excited when she comes out with a new one.

Although my favorite book is not authored by Dessen, it's To Kill a Mockingbird. I realize a lot of people read this book in school, and if you were not required to read it, I feel it's a book everyone should read at least once. When I first read this book in high school I fell in love with it. I love the way it is written and way Lee developed the characters. I couldn't get enough of it. I went to see the play, watched the movie. I was ecstatic when Go Set a Watchman came out but will always hold a special place in my heart for To Kill a Mockingbird.

message 13: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 24655 comments Mod
My favorite books are The Illuminae series by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I didn't love sci-fi before I read these, but they have ignited passion! haha. The books are so fun to read with the different format and voices and AIDAN is the bomb!

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2463 comments Oh man, I hate favorite questions lol. I would have to say my favorite book is Stephen King's It. Which is funny considering I'm terrified of clowns, but I felt that this was the epitome of what King stood for when he wrote (yes I know he was high out of his mind for most of this book lol). The way he portrayed childhood and friendships here remains close to my heart. I believed these kids would die for each other and I felt their fear. And King just has a way with words that other authors don't. It's almost lyrical the way the setting comes to life here.

As for my favorite author...ummmm.....I'm going to have to say Jennifer Armentrout. Both as a person and author, I just adore her. Her books seem lighthearted but then always pack a punch when you least expect it. She's a must buy author for me and I'm always excited to see what she has coming next.

Laura (acquariusgb) (acquariusgb) | 442 comments Congratulation on reaching the 1000 milestone!!!

Oh, it's going to be difficult to chose only one favourite author....

I guess one of the authors that I started reading years ago and, even though I'm way past the "middle grade" category, I still keep reading his books is Rick Riordan.

I really enjoyed the Percy Jackson series when I discovered them and I read all five books in one week. The combination of modern stories and classic mythology is incredible and it really helped me discovering the passion for reading again.

I always recommend his books to my students. It really opens your eyes to Greek, Roman, Norse and Egyptian mythology and in most of his books you can find minority or diversity characters so they really are helpful instruments for the kids to grow up with.

Riordan is now promoting new authors with their books that are based on other less known mythology so you can learn all about them.

And of course then there's the queen.... J. K. Rowling! LOL

message 16: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Oh jeez I can never pick just one. CRUEL QUESTION I TELL YOU!!!
Anyways Congrats on 1000 members!

One of my favorite authors is Margaret Weis. I LOVE her Star of the Guardians series. Amazing sci-fi series with uniquely fleshed out characters with just a hint of a star wars type of feel. Also her Dragonlance novels, Death Gate Cycle...yeah love what she has written!

message 17: by ♛Vanessa♛ (new)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 2584 comments The Last Unicorn (The Last Unicorn, #1) by Peter S. Beagle The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

My favorite book is The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. It is a book that I have read many times since I was a child. I have also watched the animated movie of the same name a billion or more times since I was a child. It is my favorite because it is the story that introduced me to fantasy when I was a child. It opened my eyes to possibility and wonder and I have held on to that love ever since.

message 18: by Charley Girl (new)

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments It is a tough one. I'm going with Rosamund Lipton as my favorite author. Her books hit me so deeply that I can only read one a year. They stay with me and I think about them for months afterwards.

My favorite book? I hate to go with a well known classic but it cannot be helped. My favorite book Is the Grapes of Wrath. The message of family, hope, and overcoming is everything that I hold dear.

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashezbookz) Authors:

YA Contemporary - Ashley Herring Blake - because her books are spectacular and all 5* reads for me

YA Fantasy - Rin Chupeco - not really a HUGE fantasy reader but her bone witch series is just.. insane

Romance - Tara Sivec or RL Mathewson - both are hilarious (RL Mathewson has the most hilarious FB posts) and their books are laugh out loud funny even re-reading them all repeatedly

Dark Erotica - Kitty Thomas - because she's amazing and her books are spectacular

message 20: by Susan (last edited Aug 20, 2018 02:05PM) (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 478 comments I think I will do what Bookbuyer did and name a YA and Adult author (but this is so hard :) :) :)

YA- it' a toss up I love Sarah J. Maas and Holly Black....which series do I love more A Court of Thorns and Roses or The Cruel Prince

It will have to go to Sarah J Maas she is a master at this series. I just finished A Court of Wings and Ruin and I am still in LOVE with her and the series.

Adult-I would have said James Patterson hands down and not bat an eye but his stuff the last few years is crap.... romance I still love Danielle Steel ( I haven't read her books in years but loved her when I read her) or do I go with John Grisham

Adult winner is John Grisham....The Firm is still one of my top favorite books I ever read....The Runaway Jury is a great one too.

I have no issue sharing any info with anyone for this kind of thing. Now all I have to do is be a winner :D

message 21: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 478 comments OMGosh, I have been reading others posts and I'm like "OH YEAH, I love that book/series too" Hand hitting forehead when I saw the Illuminea Files. I LOVED that whole series plan on doing a re-read on those very soon. SO MANY AMAZING books to choose just one or even 10...ha ha ha

Then I see Colleen Hoover and I think Oh man I love her too....anyone else reading comments and going "OH YEAH"

By the way congrats on the 1,000 subscribers. That's amazing but you guys are awesome so you had to know it would happen soon. Can't wait for the fun Disney challenge to start

message 22: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new)

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
I agree with everyone so far that has said that this is an unfair question.

Before joining Goodreads, I would have said that my favorite book was Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. However, joining a few groups on Goodreads and in particular, buddying up with Alaina, has expanded what I read tremendously. There were whole genres of books that I barely knew existed (cough, erotica, cough)!!! Now I am partial to YA, fantasy and sci-fi. I love Sarah J. Maas, V.E. Schwab, and Cassandra Clare. I love the characters that these author's create and elements of romance they weave into their plots. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is also a guilty pleasure because there's Jamie and he's hot. LOL.

Picking just one favorite book is impossible. I better keep reading in the hopes of finding one worthy.

message 23: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I agree with everyone so far that has said that this is an unfair question.

Before joining Goodreads, I would have said that my favorite book was Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. However, joini..."

YAAS BR-ING WITH ME <3

message 24: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I agree with everyone so far that has said that this is an unfair question.

Before joining Goodreads, I would have said that my favorite book was Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. However, joini..."

ALSO JAMIE <3<3<3<3

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 28 comments My favourite is definitely Edgar Allan Poe... his poetry is so beautiful and emotional and his short stories so twisted and spooky. No matter what, his works always manage to mess with my emotions!

message 26: by Keri (new)

Keri | 1851 comments Oh this is so hard!! I think overall I love the Harry Potter series because I could never get tired of that world or those characters and that got me into reading!

But more recently I love Sabaa Tahir and Kendare Blake because for both the Ember in the Ashes, and Three Dark Crowns series’ once I’m done with the books I can’t get them out of my head I’m so into the story and characters.

message 27: by Celia (new)

Celia Buell (celiareadsbooks) | 3043 comments One of my favorites definitely has to be the Paladin Prophecy series because it just makes me think so much about ethics, as well as having an amazing science fiction story line. I first read it when I was like 14, and now I just have a much better sense of the story and I feel like I will always get something new out of it.

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 53 comments Congrats on an amazing milestone 🎉🎉1,000 subscribers

Now to the worst question to ask any readers. Lol. Honestly I don't have favorites. I have a favorite this week and next week I'll find a new author and have to devour everything written by them. And to a certain point how I feel , what I'm in the mood for plays a role in my like, love or absolute kicked it out of the park for me decisions. Sometimes it's also were I'm at in life. Who I loved when I was younger have lost the spark now I'm older. I'm just not whereI was when read them.

Do I have authors that I'll pick up without reading the blurp? Of course I do. I even have series that have reach there own #50 mark that I can't wait for the next installment It's just I can't pick just one to love above the others!!

Having said all that ,and if I say pick one from the last year?, I do have a book that I honestly had to read with a box of tissues and wishing I'd added some whisky or something strong to my tea ( I think it was the first book in a loooong while I had to wait for the tears to stop as I couldn't read through the tears , so frustrating when that happens😄) Why I loved it was because of the great frienship that became an epic love story. Add in some paranormal/fantasy elements and a story told in a brilliant way. And the fact I finished it in one sitting
Ravensong (Green Creek, #2) by T.J. Klune

message 29: by Vippi (new)

Vippi | 3 comments It is so so though!
If I have to pick only one, I will choose Cecilia Randall, because I have read and re-read her books (above all, Gens Arcana and Millennio di fuoco: Seija) million of times and everytime they hook me as the first time.

Congratulations for the milestone achieved :)

message 30: by Rafa (last edited Aug 24, 2018 11:27AM) (new)

Rafa This is an awesome group. So, huge congratulations to everyone!!!

And about the question....
I really admire Khaled Hosseini's writings. This man knows how to make a reader feel the story!

And Harry Potter is the best book series ever! It simply takes us to the magical world, doesn't it?

message 31: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Loving everyones answers! So much diversity! :D <3

Good luck to everyone.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2018 06:54PM) (new)

:D I see folks putting up multiples, so I'm gonna do that, too.

As a kid, I loved Tamora Pierce and especially her stories about Daine, Alanna, and Aly. I loved a collection of short stories she released recently (?? I think??) that included some answers to a couple questions across her series. She was one of the first authors I read who had women of different varieties respect one another (she never ended a series with the warrior woman belittling the traditional woman and I loved that).

Recent faves are Katherine Arden and Leigh Bardugo with their Winternight Trilogy and Wonder Woman: Warbringer respectively. The Winternight Trilogy is like an enormous, detailed, beautiful tapestry with details about medieval Rus' life mixed with mythology and magic. I couldn't put the two books from the series I've read down and once I started reading them, I stayed on my stomach all day to read through them. The pacing, the characterization, the EVERYTHING in her trilogy has me enthralled. Wonder Woman: Warbringer is another book that has nigh perfect pacing and characterization. I loved getting to see Diana as a teen and deciding to leave the island to save someone. The entire story was a fantastic ride.

Also, congrats to the 1000 members! :D

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Rapp | 25 comments Wow. I agree with everyone else... so hard to just name a fave like that’s a simple question for a reader. And I’m not going to lie, as I scrolled this thread I added most of your faves to my wish list.

For my fave I think I need to go back to my roots: Stephen King. He’s the first real author I read and always go back to no matter what. His Salem’s lot book is my fave. It scared the 💩 outta me as a teen and again as an adult every time. He weaves such a masterful story it just sucks you right in.

message 34: by Kaya (new)

Kaya | 142 comments It's so hard to name faves but I think I'll have to go with Marissa Meyer and Cassandra Clare.
Marissa because she writes such fantastic, unique stories and Cassie because she never fails to rip my heart out lol!

message 35: by Mayonn (new)

Mayonn My favorite book is Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe. Achebe is a great storyteller--I love his use of analogies in the book, the African cultural setting, and that the main character has great depth. But my all-time favorite author is Roald Dahl. I can curl up on the couch right now and read Matilda, or the BFG, or the Twits, or the Witches. Roald Dahl writing style captivates me--his ability to create wonderful story worlds with fascinating characters.

message 36: by Agne (last edited Aug 28, 2018 02:58AM) (new)

Agne | 1235 comments I can't just choose one author or book so...
Adam Silvera and all his books - because they always breaks me in a good way.
Becky Albertalli, Simon vs. Homo Sapiens agenda - because is just adorable.
Cassandra Clare and all her Shadowhunter series, because I love the world she created.
J.K.Rowling and of course HP series, because it just is. :)
Christina Lauren, Autoboyography - because I fell in love with this book.
Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl & Carry on, because both were really cute and I enjoy the writting style.
and many many more.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan (macarls) Only one???

My favourite (right now) is Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff. It was original, unique, hilarious, fun, and heart-wrenching.

message 38: by Madison (new)

Madison | 127 comments My favorite author and has been since I started reading is Janet Evanovich, I fell in love with her number series and even more so when I read Full House. I love her work she will do with other others such as her fox and o’hare trilogy. My favorite book isn’t from her however. The Poisonwood Bible steals that spot, I First read this book as an AP assignment though- loving the book instantly. Im currently looking to own is and reread to my heart’s content!

message 39: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Shonce (brittanyshonce) | 25 comments My favorite books are heartless by Marissa Meyer and all the bright places by Jennifer Niven. I dont really follow books by authors. I love some authors writing styles but I'm more into loving the story then the writing. A book will be my favorite not because of an author but because of the story.

John (Just bought an Oculus 2 VR, so less time to read these days!) James Patterson because he is such a freaking awesome author and apparently, I need chapters that are less than 10 pages in length to finish books quickly (or so I have been told).

message 41: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Carlson | 29 comments My favorite book is The Plum Tree by Ellen Marie Wiseman. When I was in a really dark place in my life her book has given me strength, and has shown me that good outcomes can come from terrible events. For a while I carried her book everywhere for comfort.

message 42: by Cindee (new)

Cindee | 2062 comments I have so many favorite books but if I had to choose a favorite it would be a recent read and since I can't just choose one I will choose a favorite author as well

My favorite recent read would be Truthwitch by Susan Dennard I loved it so much I ordered the sequel right after I finished reading it. I just loved how the story was told loved the characters and it was on my mind for a while after I finished it.

I have many favorite authors so I will pick more than one of them. My favorite authors are in no particular order Laini Taylor,Ransom Riggs,Elly Blake,Kerri Maniscalco,Jonathon Maberry, and Anthony Horowitz to name a few of them. What I love about these authors are for the great fantasy stories amazing horror and really interesting thrillers and spy books.

message 43: by Judy (last edited Aug 30, 2018 06:32AM) (new)

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments First things FIRST...CONGRATS LADIES!! I am happy that I joined this group bc it has allowed me to make new GR friends and join awesome challenges such as Pageopoly #GoTeamRedPenguin #TheeBestTeam #WeGotThis ...yes that was a shameless plug

Anyway, Secondly, I loved this idea!! I literally went down the previous comments and added so many books to my TBR list and authors to look into...so THANKS everyone for the awesome suggestions

Thirdly, can you mods do like a thread about fave male characters or something, I am dying to see who some of the people in here loved and think is the best male MC ever!! ahahaha

Anyway, to finally answer the post question:

My fave authors thus far: SJM & Colleen Hoover,

Reasons being:

I love SJM and Throne of Glass is my probs FAVE because who doesn't like a heroine who is as badass as Celeana...and don't get me started on the Male characters in that series. If I were a character in that book I am pretty sure I would be the indecisive whore who tried to mess with ALL of them! Lol Then I would somehow try and make my way into ACOTAR so I could be with Rhys forever! ahahahaha

Why Colleen Hoover...seriously...have you read her books??...I LEGIT cannot pin down one book that I love the most. what I can say is that out of the 16 books she has written, I have read 8 and they are all wonderful in their own right. CoHo doesn't just give us a cliché romance novel, she gives us a whirlwind love story with gems about life and love and self-discovery!

message 44: by Gryffindorable (new)

Gryffindorable   Fox (princesspumpkingryffindorable) | 66 comments For me, the Harry Potter series is and will always be special and magical for me and an absolute favorite, but I can also read and reread The Host without fail

message 45: by Courtney (new)

Courtney The Illuminae Files are INCREDIBLE! Each book is at least 660 pages+ and I read the first two books in less than four days WHILE WORKING FULL TIME! I was addicted and think about re-reading them all so much!

Not only were the characters very relatable, but the way the books were written just kept pulling me in. It's soooo hard to pinpoint why I loved it so much, but it was so creative and NOTHING like anything I've ever read before!

message 46: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Judy wrote: "First things FIRST...CONGRATS LADIES!! I am happy that I joined this group bc it has allowed me to make new GR friends and join awesome challenges such as Pageopoly #GoTeamRedPenguin #TheeBestTeam ..."

Oh lord, fav male character? That would bring a war! I'm down for making that thread.

message 47: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

...and it's a thing: Favorite Male Character?

message 48: by Andréa (new)

Andréa | 9 comments I honestly can't go for ONE author only so I'll go with 3 that always do it for me : Penny Reid for her characters that are so real, BB Reid for her books that make me embrace that I may be a psychopath and Brittainy C. Cherry for her books that make me cry and believe no matter what.

If I give myself more time to think about it I'll probably add 10 more authors so I'll stop right there :)

message 49: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber So hard to choose a favourite. One author who rarely disappoints is Patrick Ness.

message 50: by &#x1f940; Aly (new)

&#x1f940; Aly Rose &#x1f940; (ratherwicked) | 2 comments Aside from JK Rowling(duh)One of my favorite authors FOR SURE is Neal Shusterman. I just think he’s so creative and talented, and he writes mostly dystopian (which is my absolute favorite.) there’s never a dull moment in his writing!

Books on the other hand: I have way too many. Aside from the Harry Potter series, I have quite a handful.
The darkest minds (series) by Alexandra bracken
Until the very end (a collection of 3 books in one)
Don’t close your eyes (a three book collection in one)
And unwind by Neal shusterman!
The darkest minds is full on dystopian like I love, and I just have such an attachment to the characters. I LITERALLY LOVE THEM ALL.
Unwind is the same situation: dystopian as HECK and the best characters ever.
Until the very end is a mystery book that is so wild from start to finish. It’s kinda cheating to have all 3 books in one, but I think that just made me want to keep reading it!
Don’t close your eyes is another 3 books in one. I remember how intrigued I was with the plot, and I honestly love all the twists to it. I really suggest it to anyone I talk to because the writing and the story is just so great!

Now I feel like I’ve written a mini essay lol

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.