Silver Lunar Academy Role-play discussion

Classes > Science Lab

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kody walked into the lab and grabbed some materials from the cabinet. He turned on the burner and started to make the potion.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2018 07:10AM) (new)

The potion started to boil as he looked at his notes. He took it off the burner and poured it in a vial. "Here." he said, giving the potion to Stitch.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kody looked at her, hoping the potion didn't fail.

*((IDK what the potion does.))*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know.. Your fae form is way better." Kody said.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Anju~insane is such a mean word. I prefer mentally creative~ wrote: "(( supercalifragilisticexpialidocious))"

((*I've tried to say that and failed ultimately.*))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... I'll make sure i do that next time then." Kody said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kody started to make another potion. After he finished and handed it to her. "It should turn you back." he said, picking up his notebook to write down the results.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm.. Ok then. I'll find someone to drink it." he said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden just watch happily. Kody packed his things and walked towards the door. He opened the door and Aiden followed. "Want to help me find my sister? If i tell her Father made it then she might drink it and we can find out what happens." Kody said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yayyyy! Kody's made a new friend!" Aiden said happily. "Not friend, just someone with similar interests." Kody corrected as they walked out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

As they walked down the hall, they bumped into a meifwa girl with black hair. She wasn't paying attention and had collided with Kody, falling down. Aiden helped her up. "Thanks Dad." Ayumi said and then looked at Kody. "Hey. Ayumi. Dad made this Delicious drink, want some?" Kody asked, offering the potion he made casually. She looked at it and took a sip. Her eyes turned a fiery red, her hair now white, and the ground around her began to freeze around her. "Another Poison?" she asked and Aiden just nodded.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayumi chanted a spell and the ice disappeared and her eyes and hair went back to normal. "I see you've made a friend? And a girl at that...." Ayumi teased, hoping to get a reaction from Kody. "We just have mutual interests." Kody replied coldly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"He'll open up eventually. He just has a hard time trusting people." Ayumi said, smiling kindly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well. If he ends up trusting you, we should totally be friends and hang out some time. Well. I got a date with Time, so i got to go. Have fun Kody, and don't poison any more small children." Ayumi said, and Kody and Aiden gave her a hug before she started to walk toward the direction they came from, her smile fading away quickly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden stared at Stitch curiously. "Where should we go now, Ms. Stitch?" Aiden asked, smiling kindly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kody's interest seemed to be peaked when she mentioned the kitchen. "Great place to pick. Our Kody here actually loves to bake." Aiden said.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep. Actually, it's his dream to open a bakery." Aiden told her. "DON'T TELL HER THAT!" Kody said blushing, clearly embarrassed.

((description))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can we just find the kitchen already?" he said, wanting to move away from the topic.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do You know the way to the kitchen?" Kody asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kody and Aiden followed silently.