Diversity in All Forms! discussion

Fever Dream
This topic is about Fever Dream
Country and Territories > Fever Dream (September 2018)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah Roze (new)

Mariah Roze (mariahroze) | 1430 comments Mod
Countries and Territories for September: Argentina

Fever Dream by Samanta Schweblin

message 2: by Ray (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ray | 14 comments I just got a copy of this from the library! It's pretty tiny, so if anyone's looking for a short/quick read, this one might be for you!

I know I am. School's starting and wow assigned readings are already overwhelming.

message 3: by Ray (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ray | 14 comments ...And I already finished. Whoops. Let me know what y'all think if anyone gets around to reading it.

Lynn (lmelliott) I read this in one sitting and I'd recommend it be read that way if you have the time. It's quite intense with a sort of a urgent flow that you don't want to step away from.

(My first post in the group.)

message 5: by Mariah Roze (new)

Started this today!

message 6: by Mariah Roze (new)

I’m really enjoying this book!

message 7: by Mariah Roze (new)

So I am totally reading the wrong book. Im reading Fever Dream (Pendergast, #10) by Douglas Preston... Oops... Well at least this book is good too.

message 8: by Ray (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ray | 14 comments Lynn wrote: "I read this in one sitting and I'd recommend it be read that way if you have the time. It's quite intense with a sort of a urgent flow that you don't want to step away from.

(My first post in the ..."

Absolutely! It's gripping both in its pacing and in the way it yanks you away from longer descriptions to toss you into something terrifying/confusing. I think this will be one of my favourites this year!

(Also, nice! Glad to hear what you have to say!)

message 9: by Ray (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ray | 14 comments Mariah wrote: "So I am totally reading the wrong book. Im reading Fever Dream (Pendergast, #10) by Douglas Preston... Oops... Well at least this book is good too."

Haha honestly? Fair. Glad you're enjoying it and let us know how it goes if you keep reading it!

message 10: by Mariah Roze (new)

Erin wrote: "Mariah wrote: "So I am totally reading the wrong book. Im reading Fever Dream (Pendergast, #10) by Douglas Preston... Oops... Well at least this book is good too."

Haha honestly? Fair. Glad you're..."

It was a very good book! I'm still in shock that I read the wrong book though hahaha

Megan | 119 comments This was a surreal and heartbreaking book