New Adult Book Club discussion

As You Come Undone (The Walker Boys #3)
This topic is about As You Come Undone
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #74/18 As You Come Undone by Molli Moran

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Oct 10, 2018 03:04AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #74/18
Title: As You Come Undone
Author: Molli Moran
Genre: ~ New Adult
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats ~ Epub & Mobi
Copies ~ 15 ( Send out by author)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

SYNOPSIS

She's not looking for love and neither is he. But when their words collide, they can't ignore what their hearts want.

Jenna Rutledge doesn't have time for any more complications. She's already busy battling for a divorce from her heartless ex and re-opening her small-town library. She absolutely doesn't have time for a fling—unless it's with charming Ethan Walker, who she meets on an escape to the beach. For two scorching nights, she forgets the reality waiting back home and all the reasons not to open up to Ethan.

But back home, she misses how he made her feel—happy, safe, and wanted for the first time in too long. Luckily, the universe isn't through throwing the two of them together, bad timing or not.

Ethan always puts his family first and himself last. He didn't plan on vivacious Jenna shaking up his plans, and shattering his self-control and his routines—but she's the one person who makes him come undone. He can't deny his feelings for her or that, for the first time, he sees a path to happiness for himself...if he can get to Jenna's heart.

Jenna is running out of time to decide what she believes in more: Ethan's staying power or her fear of being hurt again. But with their toughest test threatening everything, she'll have to make a decision once and for all.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

REVIEWERS

1)Laura pinkmad17@hotmail.com
2)Reem reememad.29@hotmail.com ePub
3)Shay Shayalford1026_b27bef@kindle.com Mobi
4)April aprilshowersdesign@kindle.com Mobi
5)Sarah Sarahmilliron@kindle.com Mobi
6)Jessica jclipe10@gmail.com Mobi
7)Fathiyyah fathiyyah7@gmail.com
8)Angie aewaskiw_fb28ef@kindle.com Mobi
9)Bookworm Bells i4steel@me.com Mobi

Laura (pinkmad17) | 12 comments Mobi for kindle please.

pinkmad17@hotmail.com

message 3: by Reem (new) - rated it 1 star

Reem | 3 comments Epub please

Email: reememad.29@hotmail.com

Beach Bums Romance (beachbumsromance1026) | 45 comments Kindle
Shayalford1026_b27bef@kindle.com

message 5: by April (new) - added it

April Neese (aprillovesbooks) | 4 comments Kindle please.
aprilshowersdesign@kindle.com

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Kindle

Sarahmilliron@kindle.com

Thanks! Sarah

message 7: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Thompson Kindle

jclipe10@gmail.com

Fathiyyah Ismail | 11 comments fathiyyah7@gmail.com

message 9: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Fathiyyah wrote: "fathiyyah7@gmail.com"

Which format would you like ?

message 10: by Molli (new)

Molli Moran (missmolliwrites) | 28 comments All copies sent to everyone, and I e-mailed Fathiyyah to inquire what format they need. :) Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far!

message 11: by April (new) - added it

April Neese (aprillovesbooks) | 4 comments Sorry to be a pain- but can you resend? The approved email address provided wasn’t your gmail- but added it so now it’s approved! Let me know! Aprilshowersdesign@kindle.com

message 12: by Molli (new)

Molli Moran (missmolliwrites) | 28 comments April wrote: "Sorry to be a pain- but can you resend? The approved email address provided wasn’t your gmail- but added it so now it’s approved! Let me know! Aprilshowersdesign@kindle.com"

You're no bother at all. I just resent! :)

Beach Bums Romance (beachbumsromance1026) | 45 comments For some reason I can’t get it in kindle format. Can you resend in ePub to shayalford1026@gmail.com?
Thanks

message 14: by Molli (new)

Molli Moran (missmolliwrites) | 28 comments Shay wrote: "For some reason I can’t get it in kindle format. Can you resend in ePub to shayalford1026@gmail.com?
Thanks"

So sorry for the issues. I just re-sent it to you in ePUB format.

message 15: by Angie (new)

Angie (agoggans22) | 20 comments If you still need reviewers. aewaskiw_fb28ef@kindle.com

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 193 comments Yes please, i4steel@me.com

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 193 comments Sorry mobi please

Beach Bums Romance (beachbumsromance1026) | 45 comments Got it thanks!

message 19: by Molli (new)

Molli Moran (missmolliwrites) | 28 comments Admins, okay to go ahead and send to the new reviewers who have signed up? If so, I'll send ASAP. :)

Laura (pinkmad17) | 12 comments Thanks for the opportunity. Here’s my review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 21: by Molli (new)

Molli Moran (missmolliwrites) | 28 comments Laura wrote: "Thanks for the opportunity. Here’s my review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks! :)

message 22: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Molli wrote: "Admins, okay to go ahead and send to the new reviewers who have signed up? If so, I'll send ASAP. :)"

Sorry was a Holiday weekend I had family fly up to visit us so have not had a chance to log on also a sick daughter , all up to date now

message 23: by Molli (new)

Molli Moran (missmolliwrites) | 28 comments Nicola wrote: "Molli wrote: "Admins, okay to go ahead and send to the new reviewers who have signed up? If so, I'll send ASAP. :)"

Sorry was a Holiday weekend I had family fly up to visit us so have not had a ch..."

I appreciate all your hard work!! <3 <3

I've sent to both of the new reviewers from molliwrites at gmail .com

message 24: by Reem (new) - rated it 1 star

Reem | 3 comments Thank you so much
Here’s my review

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 25: by Evie (new)

Evie | 44 comments Is there still a copy available?

Epub please.

evieantonis@hotmail.com