Goodreaders discussion

Special offers! > Already published but needs a tweak?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aitch (new)

Aitch Diamond | 30 comments Mod
If your book is already published and you think it needs a tweak or you know there are proofreading errors, like spelling and punctuation problems, simply cannot bear to read it for the 20th time, but it is otherwise a polished piece of work, then I can help. Errors have a tendency to leap off the page and slap me in the face! So I can do a fast read through and pinpoint the errors for you. You can send me the first 10K of your work on word doc. for a FREE evaluation to determine a cost.

message 2: by Josephine (new)

Josephine Lieder | 2 comments Hi Haze,
I have recently self-published a paranormal romance novel that is 96,000 words. I went back once to make a few corrections after I published, but I feel a fresh perspective could be really valuable. I would gladly send you my first 10k words for an evaluation if you would be interested. The only other thing that I’m unsure about is if I placed my story in the right categories. It is currently in the paranormal romance section, amongst a few other categories having to do with fantasy/paranormal. My novel has elements of alternative history and mystery, so I am basically wondering if in going over my novel you could give me any insight on whether or not I placed it in the best categories. If this is beyond what you’re willing to do, absolutely no problem! Please let me know if you’d be interested.

message 3: by Aitch (last edited Sep 05, 2018 02:40AM) (new)

Aitch Diamond | 30 comments Mod
Josephine wrote: "Hi Haze,
I have recently self-published a paranormal romance novel that is 96,000 words. I went back once to make a few corrections after I published, but I feel a fresh perspective could be really..."

Hi Josephine,
Sure send it over to me for an evaluation and I can give you my professional opinion. I am a qualified proofreader and copy editor, so after 10K there would be a charge, which is dependent on entirely upon whether your MS needs these services and how much, but 10K should be enough for me to get a feel for your novel also, and to see if we are the right fit for each other to take this further, if need be. My email is
itsoverthehorizon@yahoo.com
and my website is at https://goodreaderfornovels.wixsite.c...
I do not have a price on there for this tweaking service as I only offer it currently to goodreads members. I look forward to reading it!

message 4: by Josephine (new)

Josephine Lieder | 2 comments Haze wrote: "Josephine wrote: "Hi Haze,
I have recently self-published a paranormal romance novel that is 96,000 words. I went back once to make a few corrections after I published, but I feel a fresh perspecti..."

Hi Haze,
Thank you! I will be sending it momentarily.