What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance Series Young Mother sexually humiliated at job interview and afterwards has older sister who helps with Son. Boss isn't the hero, he's the villain. Series of books connecting protaganists.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments I read a series of books about six months ago so probably published 2017. It's an adult romance slightly dark as each of the heroines suffer some form of abuse. The first book maybe a duet as it's about a young incredibly attractive woman, who has a baby boy, who's desperate for work, so desperate that she gives into the attractive CEO of the company she's interviewing for, to humiliate her and continue on doing so through her employment, he is not the love interest. She has an older sister who helps support her son and has a distorted view of her morals due to sibling rivalry and things that come to light later on in the book. There are two more books in the series after this story with other characters that interlink.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments I would like to know the name of the author of these books and the titles, if anyone knows the story, I would like to read more from this author as they are good books.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Sarah ~~
You can bump your thread every month or so. This moves your thread to the head of the folder where more people are likely to see it rather than languishing here on page 33.
Good luck!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments Thanks for your help.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Sarah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?