Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Silver Threads Among the Gold
This topic is about Silver Threads Among the Gold
Book Cover Help > Add a Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Micah (micahchuk) | 22 comments I own this book (Silver Threads Among the Gold) and would like to contribute the cover to Goodreads. How can I make the cover available to you?

Micah (micahchuk) | 22 comments The book is not on Amazon at all; it is obviously out of print. It has no copyright year specified, but I’m thinking it was probably published near the end of 1987.

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26902 comments Amazon had a cover, so I've added that.

If you want to add a better quality cover, just take a picture/scan & add it to your profile pictures. A librarian can grab it from there if you let us know :)

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26902 comments I also added some details from WorldCat.

Micah (micahchuk) | 22 comments I couldn’t find it when I used the Amazon search; but I found it right away through Bing! Mine isn’t nearly as fancy as the one shown there—I’m probably missing the book jacket. All it is is a big dark green cover with the title written on it: kind of classy, really. I’m not sure which way to go with it.

Micah (micahchuk) | 22 comments Thanks! It’s probably best as it is now, until somebody with the jacket decides to get a better picture.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26902 comments I did see the green cover, without the dust jacket on abebooks. Its nice to have the dust jacket if possible.