2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

The Outsider
This topic is about The Outsider
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > The Outsider

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Stephen King‘s book, The Outsider.

Pages: 561

Length: 1 month

Participants: Blagica, Scott

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Check out the introduction post (here) for more information about Buddy Reads!

You might also want to check out what other Buddy Reads are scheduled for 2018 here!.

Happy Buddy Reading!

Blagica  | 12050 comments Thank you!

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments I started this yesterday looks interesting so far

Blagica  | 12050 comments I just picked it up today. I have to agree for the size it is a very easy read.

Blagica  | 12050 comments “FOOTSTEPS AND CANTALOUPE

July 18th–July 20th”

I am finishing section 9 and heading to bed. I really do like this one more than i thought i would

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments I’m working my way through this one hopefully I’ll finish over the weekend. One question I have is there seems to be a character from the Bill Hodges trilogy. So is this book related to those besides sharing a character?

message 7: by Susy (new) - added it

Susy (susysstories) I haven’t started this one yet because yes, there’s a link to the trilogy (which I haven’t read yet) although not a very important one, or that’s what I’ve been told anyway.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Outsider (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stephen King (other topics)