Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 61k, completed novel, Contemporary Romance Erotica

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pax (new)

Pax Sinclair | 6 comments Someone Like You is my first novel and the first of a series. I hope to find readers that are fans of this genre and who are willing to give their opinion on the story. Your critique will help with the final shaping of the novel.

The novel is in its last stages before final editing. It has not gone through final proofreading; you will find some minor errors in the text.

Book Blurb:
Emma’s been living in hell since her husband’s sudden death. If it weren’t for her ability to spin sexy adventure fantasies, she’d be a permanent resident.

Using her emerging writing career to keep her days in balance, she finds the strength to rebuild her life. But the launch of her fantasy series in audio might be the unraveling of her ordered existence when two men crash into her life like a couple of kids in a bumper car race. The unexpected impact soon pushes her control to the edge.

Parker, her hot rogue of a brother-in-law, who hasn’t seen Emma since his brother’s funeral three years ago, arrives for a surprise visit. He wants to see her before he takes a new position flying for an Australian airline. Parker is betting that he can revisit history and rekindle old desires.

Austin looks more like a dark hair, hammer-wielding Thor, than a talented narrator. He’s immersed himself in every book of Emma’s fantasy series. He sees himself as the book’s hero, Cooper Flynn, and now is desperate to narrate the series. He will do anything to get the job and to meet the reclusive author behind the series.

The story is a triangle romance that’s a crazy bumpy ride to love.
Contemporary romance erotica / romantica.

Thanks,
Pax

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I would love read it. Please PM me

message 3: by Pax (new)

Pax Sinclair | 6 comments Hi Jennifer,
Thank you. I sent you a message.
Pax