Creepy Book Club discussion

Future Books List > Sept 2018 - Dec 2018

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NightmareMaven (last edited Aug 19, 2018 01:29PM) (new)

NightmareMaven | 39 comments Mod
Alright, thanks to those that voted! Here are the results of the poll and our books for the rest of the year!

The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone (Aug 30-Sept 26)
Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury (Sept 27-Oct 30)
The Hunger by Alma Katsu (Oct 31-Nov 28)
Ghost Story by Peter Straub (Nov 29-Dec 26)

Just as a reminder, the last day listed for each book is the day my video review will go up. To have your review included in the video please have your review posted to the group on the Sunday before that. Ex: My review of The Hatching will go up Sept 26th, so have your review posted Sept 23rd.
Of course, that is just to be included in the video. If you aren't finished with the book by that time, that is A-OK.

On my blog, I have a page for the Creepy Book Club. You'll find Amazon Affiliate links for all of the above books. There's no pressure to purchase the books that way, but if you do my channel gets a small kickback.
https://nightmaremaven.com/creepy-boo...

message 2: by Krissy (new)

Krissy | 7 comments Oh no. The Hatching is a series. I'm one of those crazy people that have to read every book in the series even if there are like 25 and they wind up awful after the first one. Maybe now is a good time to work on that little problem. :)

message 3: by NightmareMaven (new)

NightmareMaven | 39 comments Mod
I didn't realize it was!!! Hopefully it's one of those that doesn't have too much of a cliffhanger ending, so at least you won't feel like you have to finish the rest right away!