Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Remove Book, Please

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please remove Through the Looking Glass by Petra Landon. It is an episode of a book that has yet to be finished and I added it to the database by mistake.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45482 comments Mod
In-process books can be added to the database, especially if they are a continuation of a series. Added 2019 as pub date to trigger the "Expected publication" indicator.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Through the Looking Glass" is an episode of an in-process book titled Star Child - Awakening (The Zenkoti Fables, #1). "Through the Looking Glass" will end up being a chapter in Star Child. "Through the Looking Glass" will not have its own ASIN or ISBN and it will not be published by itself.

At first, Petra Landon was going to publish these separately; however, she has since decided to publish them all in one book. Petra contacted me after she noticed "Through the Looking Glass" was on Goodreads. I did not understand this and added it to the database in error. I am trying to correct this error so that the author does not need to trouble herself to fix my error; however, it is likely that she will be in touch with you to rectify this anyway.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45482 comments Mod
If this is a book that has not and will not be published, the author needs to contact Support directly. She'll need to use the Contact Us link on the Help page.