New Adult Book Club discussion

Elle Kennedy
This topic is about Elle Kennedy
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Author Q+A's > Elle Kennedy Q&A

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kat J (last edited Aug 19, 2018 08:36AM) (new)

Kat J (katjphoenix) | 378 comments Elle Kennedy

Elle Kennedy joins us this week just after her newest book The Chase hits the stands. She is also the author of the wildly popular
Off-Campus series

What are the things you want to know most about Elle? Leave your burning questions below

message 2: by Marisela (new)

Marisela M. Chavez | 26 comments Hi Elle! I just love the off-campus series. What was your inspiration for this series?

message 3: by Steffi (new)

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥ | 71 comments How do you relax or what do you do when you get "stuck"? Thank you! xoxo

message 4: by Christa (new)

Christa Goettl | 42 comments Will this be out on audio?? I loved the Off-Campus series!

message 5: by J. (new)

J. (leaj) | 275 comments If you could be any book character for a day, who would you choose and why?

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) How was the Off-Campus and Briar U series different to write than your other books?

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Christa wrote: "Will this be out on audio?? I loved the Off-Campus series!"

YES! But I don't know when. :) I'll make an announcement on my Facebook page and in my newsletter when I have release date information.

message 8: by Siddhi (new)

Siddhi Nigam | 71 comments Hi Elle, I just loved The Chase and can't wait to read The risk next. Do you think, you'll be including the football team in this series or would this one too be just hockey?

message 9: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Seymour (seymour2000) | 48 comments Who is the character you enjoyed writing about the most?

Beach Bums Romance (beachbumsromance1026) | 45 comments Will this be available as Kindle Unlimited?

message 11: by Debra (new)

Debra Shutters (debrashutters) What inspired you to become a writer?

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina | 39 comments Hi Elle, can’t wait to read your new books. Is there any chance of having the off-campus series and briar u in Spanish?

message 13: by CJ Villacote (new)

CJ Villacote ♡ Ceej Bookshelves ♡ (cjvillacote) | 52 comments Hi. I just known you and your stories 😍❤️ What would you recommend for me to read first? And aside from writing what do you love working on? Thank you.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 61 comments Hello Elle, how many more books do you think you’ll write in this series? What ever the answer is “I will read them all” 😍

message 15: by Elle P. (new)

Elle P. Golden | 186 comments Hi!!
Will we see more from Off-Campus couples??

message 16: by Jeimy (new)

Jeimy (anovlidea) | 7 comments Who was your favorite character to write!

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments What are you working on now?

message 18: by RentasticReads (new)

RentasticReads | 35 comments If you could marry one of the characters you’ve written, who would it be and why? :)

message 19: by Betül (new)

Betül (gemiinii) | 135 comments Hi Elle,
How do you overcome Writer's Block?

message 20: by Sentranced (new)

Sentranced Jem (sentrancedjem) | 61 comments Hi Elle! Any book you'd recommend that was published this year?
FYI, Loved The Chase <3

message 21: by Valentina (new)

Valentina | 19 comments Hi Elle! Which book was your favourite to write? Thank you, loved The Chase :)

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 62 comments Which is your favorite book cover from your books? :)

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine S. (katy2ish) | 118 comments What’s your favorite book/series?

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily Katherine (emkaybee24) | 107 comments What are your favorite movies you have seen so far this year?

message 25: by Desteen (new)

Desteen Joyce | 4 comments What’s your favorite book of all time?:)

message 26: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 198 comments What is your must have when you get in writing mode?

Aly is so frigging bored | 21 comments HI Elle, I love your books. Thank you for writing them!

My Q: How do you keep your books fresh and the characters so real?

Marisa (Mirroredpages) (mirroredpages) Do you have anything planned after the Briar U series? I absolutely love your books!

message 29: by Melanie (new)

Melanie When did you know you wanted to write a book about Summer? Did you always know Summer and Fitzy would be together?

message 30: by Grace (new)

Grace Do you listen to music when you write? If so what type of music?

message 31: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Shay wrote: "Will this be available as Kindle Unlimited?"

I don't have any immediate plans to put this book into Kindle Unlimited, sorry!

message 32: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Christina wrote: "Hi Elle, can’t wait to read your new books. Is there any chance of having the off-campus series and briar u in Spanish?"

Yes, but it's up to the publishers in Spain to put it out. Hopefully it'll come out soon! The Off-Campus books are already out in Spain, you can find more details here: https://www.ellekennedy.com/internati...

message 33: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments MiDouradoP wrote: "Hi!!
Will we see more from Off-Campus couples??"

We might see a little of them here and there. :)

message 34: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Marisa (Mirroredpages) wrote: "Do you have anything planned after the Briar U series? I absolutely love your books!"

I am throwing around some ideas, but I don't have anything set in stone yet. :)

message 35: by Chloe (new)

Chloe reads (chloe_readsbooks) | 4 comments Hi Elle,

The Off-Campus has to be one of my favourite series EVER, and The Chase is hands down my favourite book of 2018! I love, love, love your books so much and was wondering, who was your favourite couple to write in the series? ❤️ x

message 36: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Marisela wrote: "Hi Elle! I just love the off-campus series. What was your inspiration for this series?"

I actually started writing The Deal for fun, in between other books I was writing. I only decided to self-publish it at the encouragement of my friends. So hot hockey players + college + no pressure = fun!

message 37: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Steffi wrote: "How do you relax or what do you do when you get "stuck"? Thank you! xoxo"

I’m very lucky that I have a lot of amazing friends in my life that I can talk to for support. Plus, there’s KitKats and my adorable dog Morgan. These 3 factors make my life magical.

message 38: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments J. wrote: "If you could be any book character for a day, who would you choose and why?"

Claire from Outlander so I could get it on with Jamie Frasier!

message 39: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Irene wrote: "How was the Off-Campus and Briar U series different to write than your other books?"

I like to think all my series are a bit different, but I guess the bigger difference is the ages/setting. My other books tend to feature older characters (late 20s, early 30s). In OC and BU, the characters really get to show their silly sides a lot, and a sort of innocence you only really have when you’re younger.

message 40: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Siddhi wrote: "Hi Elle, I just loved The Chase and can't wait to read The risk next. Do you think, you'll be including the football team in this series or would this one too be just hockey?"

Ooooh! Now that is something you’ll have to wait and see about – I don’t like to give out much info this long before a release 😉

message 41: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Jessie wrote: "Who is the character you enjoyed writing about the most?"

Garrett! No, Dean! No wait.. Brenna? I love writing them all!

message 42: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Debra wrote: "What inspired you to become a writer?"

I’m not sure! I’ve wanted to be a writer from the age of six. I just knew at a young age that I had stories to tell.

message 43: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Cj wrote: "Hi. I just known you and your stories 😍❤️ What would you recommend for me to read first? And aside from writing what do you love working on? Thank you."

It depends on what type of books you like. Off-Campus is great if you’re into New Adult or sports romance. Killer Instincts series if you love action & suspense. You can actually find all of my books broken down by genre (as well as write-ups as to what they’re about) on my website http://ellekennedy.com

message 44: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Rachel wrote: "Hello Elle, how many more books do you think you’ll write in this series? What ever the answer is “I will read them all” 😍"

Lol! I’ve committed to at least one more, when I announced The Risk, but you never know. 😉

message 45: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Nicole wrote: "What are you working on now?"

The Risk, which is Briar U #2. Past that… I’m not ready to announce just yet, sorry!

message 46: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments RentasticReads wrote: "If you could marry one of the characters you’ve written, who would it be and why? :)"

Probably Dean. I just love everything about him. Or maybe one of the Navy SEALs from my Out of Uniform series, because they’re HOT :D

message 47: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Betul wrote: "Hi Elle,
How do you overcome Writer's Block?"

I usually try to talk it out with friends, or find a way to relax and distract my mind until it’s ready to do its thing again. Sometimes it just takes time.

message 48: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Jemima wrote: "Hi Elle! Any book you'd recommend that was published this year?
FYI, Loved The Chase <3"

Yes – all of them LOL. There’s been so many great books put out this year, I wouldn’t even know where to start! I’m currently reading The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland. And thank you!

message 49: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Valentina wrote: "Hi Elle! Which book was your favourite to write? Thank you, loved The Chase :)"

Asking a writer what her favorite book to write was is like asking a parent which kid is their favorite! I love them all! But I have a soft spot for The Deal, and Midnight Action.

message 50: by Elle (new)

Elle Kennedy (ellekennedy) | 84 comments Sophie wrote: "Which is your favorite book cover from your books? :)"

Wow, hmmm. There have been so many cool ones. I loved what Berkley did with my Outlaws series, but probably my fave are the Danish Off-Campus covers. I loved them so much I changed my English covers to them!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.