New Adult Book Club discussion

The Chase (Briar U, #1)
This topic is about The Chase
NABC Giveaways > Elle Kennedy Signed Paperback Giveaway! ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Aug 19, 2018 08:56AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week we have New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Elle Kennedy with us. Elle is the author of the 0FF-CAMPUS SERIES including The Deal, The Mistake, The Score, The Goal. Other books by Elle include THE OUT OF UNIFORM SERIES, AFTER HOURS SERIES and KILLER INSTINCTS!

Elle is celebrating the release of her latest book The Chase (Briar U #1). Elle is GIVING AWAY 1 X SIGNED PAPERBACK COPY OF THE CHASE! Even more incredible is this Amazing Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! So anyone anywhere in the world can enter!

The Chase

SYNOPSIS

Everyone says opposites attract. And they must be right, because there’s no logical reason why I’m so drawn to Colin Fitzgerald. I don’t usually go for tattoo-covered, video-gaming, hockey-playing nerd-jocks who think I’m flighty and superficial. His narrow view of me is the first strike against him. It doesn’t help that he’s buddy-buddy with my brother.

And that his best friend has a crush on me.

And that I just moved in with them.

Oh, did I not mention we’re roommates?

I suppose it doesn’t matter. Fitzy has made it clear he’s not interested in me, even though the sparks between us are liable to burn our house down. I’m not the kind of girl who chases after a man, though, and I’m not about to start. I’ve got my hands full dealing with a new school, a sleazy professor, and an uncertain future. So if my sexy brooding roomie wises up and realizes what he’s missing?

He knows where to find me.

TO ENTER THIS AWESOME GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE! a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is Open Internationally! This giveaway ends Midnight Saturday 25th August Pacific USA Time! The Winner will be announced on the bottom of this thread and contacted via email on Sunday 26th. The winner will have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Scholz | 58 comments Neat giveaway 😊 Sounds like another great book 💕 Thank you for the chance 💜

Marisela M. Chavez | 26 comments Thanks for the chance! I just love Elle writing. 💜💜

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the chance!

message 5: by Steffi (new)

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥ | 71 comments Thanks for the chance! <3

Christa Goettl | 42 comments I loved the Off-Campus series! I know this will be good too!

message 7: by Ann (new) - added it

Ann | 74 comments I loved the Off Campus series! Thanks for the chance!

Irene (raenne) Thank you for the giveaway

Siddhi Nigam | 71 comments This book is all the feels! I just can't wait for The Risk, Thanks alot for the chance ♥️♥️♥️

message 10: by Arceli (new) - added it

Arceli (arcelifirage) | 1 comments Thanks for the chance

Jessie Seymour (seymour2000) | 48 comments Loved Off Campus, can't wait to read about Fitzy.

message 12: by Debra (new)

Debra Shutters (debrashutters) Thank you for the chance :)

Beach Bums Romance (beachbumsromance1026) | 45 comments Thanks for the chance!

Sioms (siomaima) | 16 comments Awesome! Thanks for the chance!

message 15: by Lyennsunny (new)

Lyennsunny | 118 comments Thanks for the chance!❤

Christina | 39 comments I can’t wait to read this new book. Thank you for the opportunity.

message 17: by CJ Villacote (new)

CJ Villacote ♡ Ceej Bookshelves ♡ (cjvillacote) | 52 comments Thank you so much for the chance ❤️ Can't wait.

Rachel | 61 comments This is such an amazing giveaway, I love all the off campus books can’t wait to read more!💕

message 19: by Elle P. (new) - added it

Elle P. Golden | 186 comments Thank you so much for the chance!

message 20: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

RentasticReads | 35 comments LOVE ELLE KENNEDY!!! Thanks so much for the chance!

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace Thanks for the chance

message 23: by Betül (new)

Betül (gemiinii) | 135 comments Thank you!

Sentranced Jem (sentrancedjem) | 61 comments thanks for the chance. fingers crossed

message 25: by J. (new)

J. (leaj) | 275 comments thanks for the chance <3

Valentina | 19 comments Thank you for the chance :) I love Off Campus series, can't wait for more from Elle :)

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 62 comments Thank you for the opportunity!

message 28: by Katherine (new) - added it

Katherine S. (katy2ish) | 118 comments Thanks for the chance!!

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily Katherine (emkaybee24) | 107 comments Thank you for the chance!

Desteen Joyce | 4 comments 💕❤️ so excited for this book! Hope I’ll win

message 31: by Cassie (new) - added it

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 198 comments ❤️ your books!

Aly is so frigging bored | 21 comments Thank you for the chance!

I love this book and the Off Campus series. After finishing this book I kind of want to reread the whole series :)

Marisa (Mirroredpages) (mirroredpages) Thanks for the giveaway! Absolutely loved the book!

Zeljka | 101 comments Amazing! Thank you for the chance xx

Elena (elenak84) | 65 comments thank you

Chloe reads (chloe_readsbooks) | 4 comments OMG!!!! Thank you so so much for the chance!!! <3 xx

Violeta (murphy_brekker) This is awesome! <3

message 38: by Irma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Thank you so so much for the chance! <3

message 39: by April (new) - added it

April Baker (aprilbaker635) | 13 comments thank you for the giveaway

message 40: by Lana (new)

Lana | 54 comments Love all fo Elle Kennedy's books! Thank you so much for the chance!

message 41: by Nicola (last edited Aug 26, 2018 12:39AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE VERY LUCKY WINNER IS:

Jessie Seymour from Canada

The winner has been emailed and now has 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected at random.