What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Captive Dreams
This topic is about Captive Dreams
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance. Woman writing story, after some time men use magic to grab woman and her sister and bring them to another world. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laureline (new)

Laureline | 3 comments This is a question about the description of this book i'm not ables to remember I have the description here that i remember:

A women writting a strory for a book whit her sisters but she dont know but the people she wrote about are real and can see her wen she write and know wen she talk about them. After some time one of the men use magic and grab the women and her sister and bring them to their respective world. On whit magic and dragon end the other on fill whit technologie...

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40646 comments Mod
Laureline, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

We also need to know when you read the book.

message 3: by Laureline (new)

Laureline | 3 comments Sorry for that : If I remenber correctly it was a fantastic romance and I read it around 3 month ago so in mai 2018

message 5: by Laureline (new)

Laureline | 3 comments Really a big tanks its the book I was loking for. many thanks

message 6: by L J (new) - rated it 5 stars

L J Laureline wrote: "Really a big tanks its the book I was loking for. many thanks"

You're very welcome. Your description was good and that helped.
Be sure to add SOLVED to the discussion title.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Captive Dreams (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Angela Knight (other topics)
Diane Whiteside (other topics)