Goodreaders discussion

Say hello > Hi all

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aitch (last edited Aug 20, 2018 01:17AM) (new)

Aitch Diamond | 30 comments Mod
Hi everyone. This group is brand new so invite your friends, editor, proof reader etc. and bump the post in which you found this group, by dropping a little note in the comments, like Joined!! It will help to fill us up more quickly. Thank you

Post your book in the bottom section for review. I will kick things off but putting up my book for review and offering my services as a proofreader and editor, but unlike some groups I will not be pinning myself to the first heading in each section! I am an author of one and a half books(currently) and recently qualified as a proofreader and editor with Proofed Inc. and a compulsive reader of science fiction and horror.

Please feel free to say 'Hi' and post in the relevant section, oh and read the rules. also most IMPORTANT! When you post your blurb, please START A NEW TOPIC. Click the heading and click new topic. This will give you your own thread ;)

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 3 comments Hey there Haze!

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Braithwaite | 2 comments Hi Haze! Thanks for setting up the group :)

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Collins (whitewavedarling) | 12 comments Hi Haze :) I'm glad to see a group like this springing up on Goodreads, so thanks for setting it up! I'll make sure to share it with others :)

message 5: by Aitch (last edited Aug 19, 2018 10:23AM) (new)

Hi Hailey, Im a hayley, but everyone calls me Haze. Jennifer I searched Goodreads to find something similar but couldn't, so thought I would set one up. Nice to see some posts filling up!

message 6: by Aitch (new)

Does anyone know how to pin a post in groups as I want to stick some info to the start of each folder

message 7: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 3 comments Hi Susan! How are you?

message 8: by Aitch (new)

This is IMPORTANT.
Please, please please, when you write your blurb in a service folder can you start a new topic!! Click on the folder heading and click new topic top right!. This gives you your own thread, where people who are interested in your services can ask question or comment!
I cannot move your comments myself only delete them. SO please if you have already posted, do it again, start a new topic, and delete your old blurb. This is happening because the board is so empty at the moment. Just teething problems that will work themselves out. Thank you all

message 9: by Kayden (new)

Kayden Sōl | 2 comments Great group idea, Haze Thanks!!

message 10: by Linmee (new)

Linmee | 1 comments Hello! Glad to be a part of your group!

message 11: by Sincerely (new)

Sincerely No (sincerelynoshade) | 1 comments hello everyone be great on purpose

message 12: by Alison (new)

Alison | 3 comments This looks awesome. Thanks!