New Author Review Exchange discussion

Looking for Reviews (NonFiction) > Looking for Reviews (NonFiction)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Art (last edited Aug 18, 2018 11:19AM) (new)

Art Will | 2 comments I'm a speed reader and would review your book by Monday if you can do the same. I'll provide a PDF for my book Ditch Class, Go Greek, Party Hard and Succeed.https://www.amazon.com/Ditch-Class-Gr...

Email me at amwilborn AT yahoo.com if interested.

I wrote something I've never seen before, a book about how to be successful in each year of college and what to do when you graduate. My book is 300 pages but is a quick read.

message 2: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Dobson (sldobson) | 1 comments Hello everyone, I currently have a series of non-fiction books recently published on Amazon on the topic of studying at university.

I also love to read non-fiction and am very open to topics.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would like to exchange reviews. Hopefully my book will also inspire someone and I look forward to reading other author's work!

Please find the link below;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Starting-You...

Many thanks
Sara

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Levy Hello Sara,

I have just looked at the intro of your book and think it's a good subject. I am happy to offer a review exchange if you think I am qualified - the problem being that I am towards the other end of life's strange journey since my book is predicated on choices facing couples facing an empty nest as their children graduate from university and leave home. On the other hand, I do have four daughters who have all been to university and graduated. I went through the agony of choice with each of them and the absence of clear guidance, so I do have a sense of just how difficult the whole thing is.

My book is The Dweller's Guide To The Planet which you can see here:

https://tinyurl.com/y8kdl7br

It is a satirical review of (nearly) all the possible places to live on earth.
If you'd like to get a flavour of my style before deciding, I also write a regular update blog at www.thedwellersguide.com - check out the trailer film and any of the blogs.

If you think you might be interested, you can email me at andrewlevy700@gmail.com

best

Andrew

message 4: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Huff (stephendonaldhuffphd) | 3 comments I'm currently working on my first non-fiction book (graph models and deep learning), but I have a variety of fiction works I could trade... do you do fiction? (The one I have in mind is an alien-contact story, "Simian's Gate".)

-Stephen

message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Hiller | 6 comments Hi Stephen,

I have your same writing bends since I write both fiction and scientific non-fiction, but I use different pen names and even different languages (to my disgrace).

At present, I’m trying to sustain from drowning into the digital sea a new fiction novel who lately pressed me without rest, insisting that she was now a perfect swimmer, until when I finally released her. Since then, far from giving me rest of mind, she continues disturbing me as soon as I try to nap, yelling into my brain to not forget about, or she would drown... What a perfect ..., ahem, swimmer!
It is a Noir Story and not by chance: who else could misbehave so dreadfully? By the way, I warn you: it talks about real crime and naked reality might stink to many noses.

But you didn’t leave a link to your book.
Would you please? Or, how can I decide if your work really deserves? Ahaha! I’m teasing you!
What I mean is, how would I decide if I can be a fair judge of your work?
The link to my punishment, ankle biter novel is this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DY4DSGJ

If you think you may be interested, just message me with your book link, so that we might decide to exchange e-mails and agree on details.

Thank you and

Best!

Thomas

message 6: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Huff (stephendonaldhuffphd) | 3 comments Thomas,

Pleased to meet you. Indeed, my characters torment me constantly - i have to write to avoid insanity.

This is the work I would want reviewed:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

It's a fun sci-fi horror thing complete with aliens and mass zombie-like insanity (they are not zombies, though). Let me know what you think!

-S

message 7: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Hiller | 6 comments Hi Stephen,

Glad to hear from you!

I gave a look to your SF novel, and I think that I may successfully face the task of reviewing it with balance. The incipit has an apocalyptical tone, while the following pages sound almost biblical as if brewed by a contemptuous verdict on human wickedness. Remarkably threatening.

I noticed that you published quite a lot, congrats!
I did write some SF myself, and I know it is a demanding process involving multiple abilities, even though my inspiration source is more dystopian deception than horror.

Since you replied, I believe that you feel like to equitably read and review my novel.
I'm presently finishing another read, so I can be back to your novel by end of week.
I can post reviews on Amazon.com (USA) and I need the same because, from the little I could verify so far, my public seems to be there more than elsewhere (which I failed to guess).
If this is fine for you, I think we could discuss by email the details, like mutual buying / verified review or not and other Amazon tricks & traps.

Could you let me know an email address or email me at:
o1o.1o1.stars@gmail.com
please?

Best!

Thomas

message 8: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 2 comments S.L. wrote: "Hello everyone, I currently have a series of non-fiction books recently published on Amazon on the topic of studying at university.

I also love to read non-fiction and am very open to topics.

I w..."

Hello Sara,

I'm open to exchanging reviews. Email me if you're interested, because I'm not good about checking notifications on here. dawnhusted@gmail.com. Here's my book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wordy-Womans...

Best,
Dawn

message 9: by Em (new)

Em Elless If you are a pressure cooker/Instant Pot chef and love bread, I am looking for reviewers for my new release, The Pressure Cooker Yeast and Quick Bread Cookbook. I will gift you a Kindle e-book. I will also be happy to read and review books that are of interest to me.

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole D'Settēmi | 5 comments Hey everyone!

I would love to do a review exchange for all genres. My memoir is Addictarium: Original Novel, No Censorship

I am very open. I enjoy writing the review and will ensure it is top quality, I have enough experience to know what makes a good review, so let me know if you'd like to exchange them.

best,
Nicole D'Settēmi

message 11: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Huff (stephendonaldhuffphd) | 3 comments Email me at Stephen@StephenHuff.com, if you are still interested. I'm willing to entertain all offers, since I read most everything.

-Stephen