Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Author Chat! > You tube videos

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Meredith (dennismeredith) | 189 comments Anyone using you tube? Imagine my surprise when I was looking into the possibility of doing some you tube videos and I found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojWtP... SevenSuper girls and the Rainbow Virus.

My husband, Dennis Meredith, wrote the novel The Rainbow Virus in 2013 and then did a second edition in 2017. I always thought that I might do a video about the book and have teenagers who had turned colors talking about how it makes them different. So maybe it was a good idea.

I do the marketing for our independent publishing company and think I will look into some you tube videos but wondered if any of you have done this, and if it was successful. I think I will see if I can hire a communications student from our local college to help me.

Thanks,
Joni

message 2: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 173 comments I think that might work, so long as you keep promoting. I don't have youtube channel, but I get featured in my sister's video for fun (basically, there are comedy skits). I always post them in my goodreads profile :)

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread