Percy Jackson Roleplay discussion

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
This topic is about The Lightning Thief
Places > The Big House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Hello.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayumi walked into the big house and looked around. She had looked all over for Kody, but he was no where to be seen. "I give up..." she said, with a sigh. She sat on the ground, clearly exhausted from looking around the whole camp.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello again, Ayumi." Thomas said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh hey Thomas. Hows it been?" She asked as she stood up.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, I think." he muttered, as he moved his hair out of the way to show a scar on the side of the head.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"What happened there?" she asked curiously. "You didn't get into a fight did you?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. Just got scratched by a drakon in the woods." he replied as he shrugged his shouldiers

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Good. for a second there i honestly thought you got into a knife fight or something..." she said in relief. "Anyways. Thomas. What are you doing now? other than talking to me obviously." she asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lying in bed taling to my friend at midnight."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm.. Interesting. I was looking for this sorta-friend. I've looked all around camp and he's no where to be seen." She said.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: What sort of friend were you looking for? He must be out in the woods if you couldn't find him here?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. I'll make sure to check there next time. His Name Is Kody Lionheart. He's very cold to everyone. He's been ignoring me since we first met. Hence why i call him a sorta-friend." She said.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Your welcome. I once had a friend called Kody. He looked rather tasty. This is why people call me the Lizard. Sometimes when someone ignores me I get really hungry because my dinner just walks away from me. Don't worry I wont eat anyone here not saying that no one looks tasty.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... So that why they call You Lizard. Nice to know." Ayumi said.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: I only eat you if I really, really despise you. I almost cursed Thomas for killing the scorpion in the woods.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait.. He killed a Scorpion? Scorpions are awesome though!" Ayumi said. Ayumi saw a spider just coming down from the ceiling with it's web and just slowly moved away from it. "I'd understand if he killed that spider though," She said, staying away from the spider.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: I wouldn't. But it is okay if he kills it for food. I love eating spiders.

Mrs K grabbed the spider and chomped it straight down her throat.

Mrs Kipling: Mmm. Authentic.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Spiders just creep me out. Plus last time I held one it attacked me. So I'm not all that fond of them." Ayumi said. She didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that Mrs K ate the spider. I mean, they do it in Asia all the time, why should she be disturbed.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: As long you can't see it now it is fine.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your right." Ayumi said, sitting back on the ground and yawning quietly.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Well as a daughter of Athena I am right with most things *coughs* all things.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow. Your the Daughter of Athena?" Ayumi asked, totally surprised.

((I like how you just have the daughter of Athena and I'm just sitting here with a child of a god I didn't really knew existed. Like. Who is Khione even? I know nothing of this god.))

message 24: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 18, 2018 07:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Yes. And Apollo. I do like my father but we have little in common. We are 'bright' like the sun but that is it.

((Mrs Kipling is actually a character from a TV show called Jessie and Bunk'd, Disney Channel. You must watch it. She is an actual lizard and is a pet of my favourite character, Ravi. Khione is the Greek goddess of snow.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg. I love Jessi and Bunk'd..))

"Hm... I never really met my père, or my mère so i can't really say much about them. But there was this foster couple that took care of me. They were really nice." Ayumi said.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs K: Really. Then how will you know who they are? You must have got good foster parents. You are lucky not many people get fostered and end up as orphan when they are up to 10.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well. They were an american couple who wanted to try fostering children. They ended up taking care of me, so they had to teach me english... They were sweet. But they didn't really know how to take care of a child..." She said.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs K: That was nice of them. I respect those who are generous.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah.. I guess. They decided to foster me long term instead of short term.. They didn't want me having anymore sketchy foster parents like the ones i had before them." Ayumi said.

message 30: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Turtleturtlyness | 194 comments Mod
Rosa and Ayumi barged into the big house. Then saw the boy and got flustered. “Should.. we leave?”

aisha (askmeanything) "Nope, it's okay," Ava said ((yes, I took your name MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)). "Chiron is in the kitchen." She pointed to the room behind her.

message 32: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

((You name theif!!) ((but seriously it’s so weird seeing my name in role plays.))

aisha (askmeanything) ((XD))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm.. Now that I'm here again.. I never did find Kody." She pouted to herself. She soon snapped out of it and looked at them. "Should we go see Mr. Chiron now?" Ayumi asked Rosa.

Hui Xin Luo | 166 comments Mod
(This is Tutrtleturltyness I know Bianca in real life)

"Uhm, Alright," she said awkwardly while fidgeting with her shirt.

aisha (askmeanything) ((Leon, it's your turn))

message 37: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

As Ayumi opened the door for her, Rosa flipped out. “It’s a m-mon-monster!” She screamed and Chiron was engulfed in a geyser spouting from under him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm.. That's Mr. Chiron." Ayumi hummed, giggling.

message 39: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

The geyser slowly died out, but her fear didn’t, she planted and caught her breath. She felt like everyone in the room was staring her down. “S-sorry,” She hiccuped, then span around the room locked eyes with everyone, her face a deep shade of red.

message 40: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

((Maybe this is where the decide that Rosa and Leon are children of Poseidon?)

message 41: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

((Hello? Anyone going to comment? XD))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

leon heard the ground rumble and heard the strange girl scream and ran in there just as the geuyser appeared and concentrated so that chiron wasnt thrown into the air the symbol on his forearm burning red hot

message 43: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

She seemed traumatized. She tried to compose herself and turned back around. “Thanks..”

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

leon nodded and clapsed his forearm in pain as ava walked in and saw it

message 45: by aisha (last edited Oct 05, 2018 04:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

aisha (askmeanything) "What's...happening?" Ava stammered.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"she freaked and a gueyser almost killed chiron and i barely got in here on time to control it to keep it from almost killing him and making a new sunroof and this mark appeared on my arm" he said through gritted teeth and showed her the symbol with sixteen lines underneath it

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(hello? thalia u there?)

message 48: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

“What does it mean?” Ava asked.

((This is Thalia))

message 49: by Turtleturtlyness, The Awkwardest Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

“Did I.. do that?” She asked with a quiver in her voice.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(which she?)
"yes you did but here you will receive proper training on controlling it i can assure you"

« previous 1 3