Play Book Tag discussion

Tailspin
This topic is about Tailspin
Archive: Other Books > Tailspin by Sandra Brown--4 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Tailspin by Sandra Brown
4 stars

I am neither confirming nor denying that I sat on my couch from 5:00 to 11:00 last night to finish listening to this book.

Dang, I love Sandra Brown. After a bit of a lull in the early 2000s, she has been on point the last several years with her romantic suspense novels. This one continues her hot streak with the story of Rye Mallett, a danger-seeking freight pilot who is running from his past, and Brynn O'Neill, a doctor who would do anything for a patient. The pace of the story was breakneck from page one and contained many twists and turns that I did not see coming!

My one negative thing to say is that the whole story takes place in the span of 48 hours. And, that is not a lot of time for a romance novel to really do much with the characters other than flash-in-the-pan lust even though you know that it is going to be the start of love/relationship. These tight timeline books always make me roll my eyes a bit.

But, who the freak cares?! I could not put this book down. I had to know what was going to happen next and how it was all going to be resolved. Now, the year-long wait until Ms. Brown's next book...

message 2: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6406 comments I listened to my first Sandra Brown novel just this spring. It won't be my last!

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments She really pulls me into her stories and makes it hard to put down the book! She certainly has a solid library for you to continue to read from!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tailspin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sandra Brown (other topics)