What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

When We Kiss
This topic is about When We Kiss
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Story about a town bad girl and the new cop in town. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edie (new) - added it

Edie L. (booksaremynewlove) | 9 comments Need help with yet another book. I need to start writing Mamés down as soon as I read and find them interesting. Again no author or tittle hense why I’m asking for help. Ok I remember that it start with a girl who explains that she is known for her bad reputation in the twin she lives in. It begins with her running off with a tattooed guy and going to a pool at a hotel while it’s closed late at night and going swimming. Just when they are getting settled in the pool and are close and about to kiss the lights turn on and the lady owner of the place is there looking down on them and chastising the girl for her bad choice and who she is. Then the sheriff is there along with another cop who she finds hot and intriguing but she reminds herself she does not date cops then she finds out that the guy that is swimming with her and who she was about to get frisky with is not only the mayors nephew but he is underage and there in that town to finish high school.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Edith ~~

You can "bump" your thread every 30 days or so. This moves your thread back to the top of the folder so that more people will see it. Right now it is languishing on page 33.
Good luck!

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Edith, I notice your thread is marked "Solved". Just to confirm, did you find your book?

message 4: by Edie (new) - added it

Edie L. (booksaremynewlove) | 9 comments Yes it was found thank you I found it in one of my old emails it was the new book by Tia Louise When we Kiss.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Great. Thanks for the confirmation, Edith. Here's the link - When We Kiss by Tia Louise.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

When We Kiss (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tia Louise (other topics)