Aussie Readers discussion

Syzygy
This topic is about Syzygy
Our Authors Spotlight > World XCV - Syzygy by Jozef Borja-Erece

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jozef (last edited Aug 17, 2018 08:05PM) (new)

Jozef Borja-Erece (jborjaerece) | 8 comments http://world-xcv.com/product/syzygy-e...

Hello everyone!

Just building on what I was saying in the introduction thread, I'm based here in Brisbane and currently enjoying a little break between graduation from a degree with the ANU and either a commercial/M&A law stint domestically or an Oxford DPhil pursuit depending on application outcomes over the next few months!

I also mentioned that I'm working with some talented contemporaries on building a global voices blog/shop brand based on a vision of inspiring a revolution of purpose and positive change in the world.

And this is where the book comes in - at the heart of the vision and its best expression is Syzygy - a book that I've been working on over the past three years - pretty much everything relevant to the vision put together and simplified - classical/modern social philosophy, doctrinal apologies, methodology, and epic fairytale-ish story all rolled into one.

The dream is that we'll be able to build relationships and an audience around the book for the brand at large on the back of the spirit of global peace, solidarity, & collaboration it seeks to show-not-tell from start to finish with its story.

As for what it is as a fiction work - it's essentially an Orwell-esque portrait of the realization of events alluded to in the biblical Book of Revelation while nodding to classical and contemporary philosophy + episodes of world history.

If any of you awesome readers would be willing to give it a peek and see if you like it; any and all reviews, feedback, and word-of-mouth mentions to friends would be profoundly appreciated. Especially in light of our bid to defy the odds and build ourselves as a voice from the ground-up without the influence of the big contemporary distributors.

It's on sale for $7.99 until the end of the month before reverting back to the standard $12.99!

http://world-xcv.com/product/syzygy-e...

Thank you sincerely for your time! :)

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 72226 comments Mod
Congratulations Jozef and all the best with it!

message 3: by Jozef (new)

Jozef Borja-Erece (jborjaerece) | 8 comments Brenda wrote: "Congratulations Jozef and all the best with it!"

Thanks Brenda! Appreciate it! :)