Young Adult Catholic Readers discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana Ragsdale Thoughts?

message 2: by Kelly Rose (new)

Kelly Rose | 60 comments I'm a couple chapters behind, I'll try and catch up tomorrow!

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Ragsdale I think I almost had a mini heart attack when Father Campion went right up to Topcliffe and spoke to him. The suspense! :0

message 4: by Kelly Rose (new)

Kelly Rose | 60 comments I know that part scared me too!

Ahh so much has happened! I didn't realize how quickly the stakes would rise and the story progress. I was going to say about Marjorie possibly having a call to the Religious life but then she mentioned it herself. I wonder if she will join an order or not, but I hope she doesn't feel like she has to because Robin left.

Another mini heart attack moment was when Anthony was saying about the priests who were caught and I thought it was going to be Robin or Mr. Simpson. Someone needs to protect them at all costs!

message 5: by Diana (last edited Aug 24, 2018 11:29PM) (new)

Diana Ragsdale Oh my gosh yes so much has happened! This book is just breaking my heart. First Fr. Campion is tortured upon the rack and dies and then the same thing happens for Owen. Ugh... I also really hope too nothing bad happens to Fr Simpson or Robin. They're such good characters and I'm so invested in their story.

As for Marjorie, I was thinking the same thing as you were. Like I really just want to ship her with someone because I don't know if her calling is true. (Tbh I need some ship to cheer me up after all this sadness.)