What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's book. Illustrations were CGI-like/3D, from what I remember. Published between 2007-2011. It was a surreal, dark and strange book with lots of interesting imagery.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe A | 1 comments Hi there. I'm looking for a children's book that I read roughly around 2008-2011. The illustrations in it were computer generated from what I recall. It began with the main character looking out the window of her school and seeing creatures/shapes in the clouds, then being punished by her teacher for daydreaming. Imagination was severely looked down upon in the society in the book. The main character ended up escaping and I remember her travelling around on a flying bicycle/cart (??) in the sky. She had male sidekick. There was one part where they encountered a villainous character who had a giant pair of scissors and wanted to harm one of the characters with them, i think?? I also remember that at the end they had a battle with a villainous character who wore a black outfit and had a long nose. The whole book had a steampunk-like aesthetic to it in both illustration and content.

Sorry this is very vague, if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it. Thank you :)

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Zoe
You can "bump" this thread every 30 days or so. This moves the thread back to the head of the folder instead of languishing back here on page 30. More people will see it, and a solution is more likely. Good luck!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40655 comments Mod
Zoe, are you still looking for this or did you find it?