What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Paranormal Romance - Woman moves into a new house neighbor turns out to be a vampire they end up running from his sire

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Williams | 2 comments 2016-2017

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Kayla, I'm pasting what you put in your original thread, which I am then deleting:

"Paranormal Romance- Woman moves into a new house and is making renovations, her neighbor turns out to be a vampire who has been asleep for years, they end up running because the person who turned him into a vampire was chasing him because she knew he was awake, a lot of stuff happens that I can’t remember and then there is a last scene held in a church, I read it in 2016 or 2017 I’m guessing it was published around there but I could be completely wrong."

Better to edit your original thread rather than create a duplicate one, which gets very confusing. If you're unable to edit, just ask for help in your original thread and a mod (or someone else) will help out.

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Williams | 2 comments I remember that he has a vampire friends that sleeps in a crypt underneath his house and he ends up waking him so that he can help

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Kayla, are you still looking for this or did you find it?