Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Duplicate books on my page/wrong info

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by McKenna (new)

McKenna Dean (mckennadean) | 7 comments Duplicate copies of two of my stories have been added to my profile page. I'm assuming the duplicate copy of The Panther's Lost Princess is the print version, as it includes the ISBN number, but the duplicate copy of Ghost of a Chance links back to the series on Amazon, and includes the information from the first book instead of anything from Ghost.

I am reluctant to attempt combining, correcting, or eliminating anything as a result of the numerous incorrect issues and not knowing the best way of resolving them. Is is possible for someone to take a look at this for me? Thank you!

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 24909 comments I combined the two editions of Panther's Lost Princess.

I marked the series entry for Redclaw Security as "not a book" so it should disappear from your list. Amazon has been very annoying lately by giving ASINs to whole series so they get imported here.

message 3: by McKenna (new)

McKenna Dean (mckennadean) | 7 comments Thank you so much! I was reluctant to muck about with it myself, for fear of making it worse.

Scott wrote: "I combined the two editions of Panther's Lost Princess.

I marked the series entry for Redclaw Security as "not a book" so it should disappear from your list. Amazon has been very annoying lately b..."