Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Archives > Win some great new Aussie Crime/Mystery novels (Ends 31 Aug)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Allen and Unwin (allenandunwin) | 4 comments We're giving away a few of our upcoming titles to Goodreads members which might be of interest to this group:

Kate Morton's The Clockmaker's Daughter is a captivating story of murder, mystery and thievery, of art, love and loss.

Holly Throsby follows up Goodwood with a compelling mystery set deep within the hearts of Cedar Valley and its inhabitants, with the famous case of the Somerton Man proving fertile ground for her fiction.

Kerry Greenwood returns with her much loved baker and erstwhile investigator Corinna Chapman in The Spotted Dog as Corinna faces an underworld gang of drug runners.

You can learn more about these books, and request advance copies of them, over on our website: www.allenandunwin.com/aussie-readers.

message 2: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Brenda | 9864 comments Mod
Thanks Allen & Unwin! Some good choices there. I can't wait for the new Corinna Chapman novel!! It's been a long time between books!!!

Allen and Unwin (allenandunwin) | 4 comments Brenda wrote: "Thanks Allen & Unwin! Some good choices there. I can't wait for the new Corinna Chapman novel!! It's been a long time between books!!!"

It sure has Brenda, but it'll be worth the wait!

message 4: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Allen and Unwin wrote: "We're giving away a few of our upcoming titles to Goodreads members which might be of interest to this group:

Kate Morton's The Clockmaker's Daughter is a captivat..."

Awesome thanks i will give it a go

message 5: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Allen and Unwin wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Thanks Allen & Unwin! Some good choices there. I can't wait for the new Corinna Chapman novel!! It's been a long time between books!!!"

It sure has Brenda, but it'll be worth the wait!"

I know it will :) So exciting!

message 6: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Thank you thank you for my copies of The Clockmaker's Daughter. By Kate Morton

Cedar Valley by Holly Throsby

What a surprise my first ever book giveaway . 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏. Can’t wait to read digging in straight away.

message 7: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Well done Joanne!!!

Veronica ⭐️ | 80 comments Joanne wrote: "Thank you thank you for my copies of The Clockmaker's Daughter. By Kate Morton

What a surprise my..."

Congratulations Joanne. It’s always exciting when books arrive in the mail.

message 9: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Veronica ⭐️ wrote: "Joanne wrote: "Thank you thank you for my copies of The Clockmaker's Daughter. By Kate Morton

Wha..."

Thanks Veronica and Brenda it was so exciting. I know it’s nice t really important but I have never had that happen before I was quite shocked lol